This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
Pick Up Tanks are selected as applicator tanks or when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required. Tanks are designed to fit most pickup trucks. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
The distinct shape of the new 205 & 305 gallon low-profile tanks allow for full use of truck bed space and are designed for improved rear vision.
205 gallon tanks fit in the following trucks: Nissan Frontier, GMC Canyon, Toyota Tacoma, Ford Ranger, Dodge Dakota, Chevrolet Colorado
305 gallon tanks fit in the following trucks: Ford F-150, 250 & 350 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500 & 3500 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 & 3500 Toyota Tundra GMC Sierra 1500, 2500 & 3500 Lincoln Mark LT
Syphon tube included with all Pick Up Tanks
- Capacity - 205 Gallons
- Weight - 87 Pounds
- Dimensions -52 x 52 x 26
- Lid - 7"
- Fitting - 2"
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
Bulkhead fittings and syphon tubes are available for Ace Roto-Mold tanks in the following sizes. Standard fittings that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. A syphon tube is included with the purchase of all Pick Up Tanks and all Vertical Tanks 300 gallons or greater. Fittings listed below are available as additions to tanks ordered with multiple fittings. Both fittings and syphon tubes are available as replacement parts.
- Description - 3" Stainless Steel DBL Threaded BulkHead
- Hole Requirement - 4 1/2"
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 82 Pounds
- Dimensions - 37 x 48 x 38
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" Learn More
The Santa Fe Mobile Coop is perfect for the small backyard poultry enthusiast. Measuring 72” x 31” x 42”, it is just the right size for 2 or 3 chickens and allows you to move your hens around giving them fresh ground to scratch and fertilize as often as you like. The built in wheels, outside access nesting box for collecting eggs and easy lift roof for cleaning make this one of the most convenient, complete and compact coops available.
Specifications Product Dimensions 72" L x 31" W x 42" H Product Weight 81 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 56" x 14" Shipping Weight 201 lbs. Color Wood
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 13 GPM (49 GPM). The SD1202 is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The SD1202 comes complete with 10' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Die-cast aluminum
- 1in. x 28in. suction pipe
- 10ft. hose with manual nozzle
- Hose threads: 3/4in. NPT
- Thermally protected, explosion-proof
- UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor
- Two ball bearings
- 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly
- 4-bolt flange mount
- 15ft. power cable on 12V
- Use for diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits and Stoddard solvent and heptane
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- Amps: 20
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Seal Type: Mechanical
- Nozzle Type: Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 10
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 9 x 7 1/2 x 9
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
Priefert’s Chain Harrow Kits with Draw Bar and Hitch are built for light or heavy duty grooming of arenas, pastures, food plots, driveways, lawns, poultry houses, and more. The harrow mat is constructed from heavy, durable, high carbon, heat-treated steel. The ½” chain-style mat features a “double tine” design that makes it a perfect solution for spreading fertilizer on hay fields, land leveling, etc. Each digging tine is 4” long. The mat can be flipped over for simple smoothing of sand or aerating a food plot before seeding. This versatile tool can easily be attached to a small tractor, riding lawn mower, or ATV. The Draw Bar features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Tine Length (for mat tines): 4”
- Draw Bars constructed from 1.90” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Draw Bars feature a Black Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Each Kit Includes: Harrow Mat(s), Draw Bar, and Chain Harrow Hitch (includes chain and drop pin hitch)
Electronically Controlled Telescoping Spout Attachment Works on both gravity box and truck augersFeatures
- Fill your 12 and 16 row planters with splitter bars or pusher units without moving wagon or truck.
- An electric switch is mounted on the end of the discharge spout. The unit can also be operated manually from discharge end of auger or from ground.
- The telescoping spout attaches to either gravity box augers or truck augers with minimum amount of changes. The unit also adapts to previous Hydra Fold Augers with minor plumbing changes.
- The telescoping tube slides from 7'0" retracted to 16' extended. The tube is a 5" diameter and will not pull apart. Fold and transports easily. Also available 4' retracted to 7' extended telescoping spout.