This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More
A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Height: 8' 3"
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 82 Pounds
- Dimensions - 37 x 48 x 38
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 13 GPM (49 GPM). The SD1202 is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The SD1202 comes complete with 10' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Die-cast aluminum
- 1in. x 28in. suction pipe
- 10ft. hose with manual nozzle
- Hose threads: 3/4in. NPT
- Thermally protected, explosion-proof
- UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor
- Two ball bearings
- 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly
- 4-bolt flange mount
- 15ft. power cable on 12V
- Use for diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits and Stoddard solvent and heptane
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- Amps: 20
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Seal Type: Mechanical
- Nozzle Type: Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 10
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 9 x 7 1/2 x 9
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
Priefert’s Chain Harrow Kits with Draw Bar and Hitch are built for light or heavy duty grooming of arenas, pastures, food plots, driveways, lawns, poultry houses, and more. The harrow mat is constructed from heavy, durable, high carbon, heat-treated steel. The ½” chain-style mat features a “double tine” design that makes it a perfect solution for spreading fertilizer on hay fields, land leveling, etc. Each digging tine is 4” long. The mat can be flipped over for simple smoothing of sand or aerating a food plot before seeding. This versatile tool can easily be attached to a small tractor, riding lawn mower, or ATV. The Draw Bar features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Tine Length (for mat tines): 4”
- Draw Bars constructed from 1.90” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Draw Bars feature a Black Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Each Kit Includes: Harrow Mat(s), Draw Bar, and Chain Harrow Hitch (includes chain and drop pin hitch)
CUSTOM FIT: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank