TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
KING KUTTER'S DIRT SCOOPS fits a standard three-point hitch tractor. Adjustments in the pitch for digging are made at the top link. It features a uniquely designed heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or the rear of the scoop, enabling it to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as a shovel. This versatile dirt scoop also has a self closing pan with a beveled cutting edge. This handy dirt scoop digs, carries, dumps and spreads in forward and reverse. By simply attaching a rope to the trip lever, the scoop can be dumped without ever leaving your tractor seat.
- Width: 30"
- Approx. Capacty: 9 CU. FT.
A convenient accessory for any Priefert Squeeze Chute, this Palpation Cage is designed to provide the operator with safe and convenient access to the rear of the cow for pregnancy checking or artificial insemination. Accessible from either side, the Palpation Cage gates lock into place with a sliding latch for maximum safety. When locked in the open position, the Palpation Cage gate blocks the lead up alley, protecting the operator from waiting livestock. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment. The Palpation Cage attaches securely to Priefert’s Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at the four points of connection. An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Priefert’s AI/Palpation Cage is designed to provide safe and easy access to the rear of the cow for palpation or artificial insemination.
- Palpation Cage doors lock into place in the open or closed position with a sliding latch for maximum safety.
- Palpation Cage attaches easily to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at four points of connection.
- An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Length: 36”
- Width: 32”
- Height: 75.5”
- Weight: 175 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Attaches to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes, requires adaptor (SC13PGA) to attach to Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
From the original King Series. This saddle is great for your child's first show saddle with a a deep seat to keep your child in the proper position. Features - Hand tooled basket stamp, highlighted with silver plates, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, silver conchos and billet slots, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse, Horn: 2, Cantle: 3 3/4, Gullet: 6 3/4, Swell: 9 1/2, Rigging: In-Skirt D, Skirt: 22 1/2" x 24, Weight: 19 lbs, Size: 12", Color: Light ChestnutLearn More
From the original King Series. Youth saddle designed for all events. Features hand tooled basket and barbed wire tooling with roughout seat, fender and jockey, neoprene in the skirts, Blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2
- SWELL: 10
- GULLET: 6.5
- CANTLE: 4
- SKIRT: 21' x 24
- RIGGING: Double Drop D
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Dark Oil
Field General's Reversible Dirt Scoop features a uniquely designed heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or the rear of the scoop, enabling it to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as a shovel. This handy dirt scoop digs, carries, dumps and spreads in forward and reverse. Field General's versatile dirt scoop also has a self closing pan with a beveled cutting edge. By simply attaching a rope to the trip lever, the scoop can be dumped without ever leaving your tractor seat.
- Beveled Cutting Edge
- Heavy Duty Angle Iron Frame
- Front or Rear Attach
- Self Leveling Pan
- Category I Lift Pins
King Kutter's XB Yard Rake is engineered for versatility for the landscaper or homeowner. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, the removal of rocks, roots, trash, plus much more. These yard rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point, square tube frame for added strength.
- Reinforced, 3-point square tube frame for maximum strength
- 5 forward & 5 reverse settings
- Heavy duty, heat treated, spring steel tines
- Tines individually mounted for durability
- Adjustable stabilizer bar
- Gauge wheels optional