$470.97Value Pregnancy Testing Gates are designed to connect o the Value Chutes using our quick pin and clip connectors. They include a spring loaded latch gate on each side for easy access, creating a safe working area. They can even be used as cut out gates. Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
Product Description12 Volt DC Pump with 807C Meter
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1211C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1211C comes complete with and 807C meter, 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- 807C Meter
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
- Configured to fit both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes
- High-sheeted doors with heavy square tubing to block animal views
- Features dual-access doors from each side with heavy-duty, spring-loaded slam latches
- Both doors open into alley and latch, forming a protective barrier from the animals in the alley
- Easy-adjusting, movable hookups for ease of attachment to chute and alley
- Grease fittings on all pivot points
- Durable powder coat finish
- Measures 78" H x 32" W x 32" L
The Paddock Master from Tarter is the ultimate hay and grain feeder for horses. This gray powder coated feeder is the heaviest in its class. Almost 6' tall and weighing 260 lbs., this all-steel feeder can withstand the elements as well as the horses. This high capacity hay and grain feeder handles large animals as well as large volumes of feed with ease. This feeder allows your horse to eat grain or hay in a lateral plane without looking up at the food, which can cause dust and food particles to fall into eyes and nose and become an irritant.Learn More
U.S. gallon and metric gallon indicators on the side. Top and bottom fitting flats on each end for fitting installation. Medium density polyethylene with U.V stabilizers. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing. Designed for the containment of all chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene. Must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications. Designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.7. #8667 requires support. All others are free standing. Dimensions listed are OD L x W x H(including lid). Additional installation fees may be incurred for any additional fittings of than the standard.
- Captivity - 300 Gallons
- Weight - 159 Pounds
- Dimensions - 29 x 62 x 53
- lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
- (Fabric) Full Adjustable Seat with Suspension
- Swivel for Easy Entry/Exit and Operator Positioning
- Steel Pan with Trimmed Edge
- Black Molded Cushions
- Vinyl-Backed Fabric Cover
- Adjustable Armrests
- Adjustable Seat Back (Backward 28°, Forward 90°)
- Suspension with Weight & 3 Position Height Adjustment
- Includes Retractable Seat Belt
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Utility Tractors
- Cotton Pickers
- Forage Harvest
- Hay Cuber
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs.
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 10.25" x 10.5"
- 10.25" x 11"
- 10.25" x 11.5"
- 10.25" x 12.75"
- 3 GPM Shurflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank