This King Kutter Heavy-Duty Subsoiler has a Category 1 and 2 clevis-style hitch for a strong, secure mounting point. 1in. x 8in. rigid shank and heavy frame let the subsoiler dig 24" deep into the ground. For easy tractor hook up the integrated storage stand keeps the subsoiler upright.
- Heavy Duty frame
- Capable of digging 24" deep into the ground
- Integrated Storage Stand
- 85 HP Max w/ 2WD ; 70 HP Max w/ 4WD
Field Tuff brings you the 48" ATV Cultivator. This cultivator can be used with ATVs or UTVs and has a pin-style hitch to adjust the cultivator to the height of the towing vehicle. Covering a 48-inch wide path, with adjustable depth control and a manual lever for raising and lowering, this is a product that will get the job done. The 7 shanks with their removable shovels and the 13-inch pneumatic tires only add to the quality of this product. The durable powder-coat finish ensures that this is a product that will last.
- Covers a 48-inch wide path for large coverage
- Adjustable depth control and manual lever for raising and lowering to cultivate where it's needed.
- The pin-style hitch adjusts to the height of the towing vehicle for easy attaching
- The 7 shanks have removable shovels while the 13-inch pneumatic tires help get the job done.
- A durable powder-coat finish makes this a long-lasting Tuff product
- 1 year limited Manufacturer parts warranty
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (65 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- Large front and rear door access
- 2 nest boxes
- Beautiful new all-natural wood design
- 4 roosting perches - 2 inside and 2 in the yard
- Galvanized clean out tray
- Locking roost safety door to keep your hens safe at night
- Measures 78" x 48" x 45"
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
- (Fabric) Full Adjustable Seat with Suspension
- Swivel for Easy Entry/Exit and Operator Positioning
- Steel Pan with Trimmed Edge
- Black Molded Cushions
- Vinyl-Backed Fabric Cover
- Adjustable Armrests
- Adjustable Seat Back (Backward 28°, Forward 90°)
- Suspension with Weight & 3 Position Height Adjustment
- Includes Retractable Seat Belt
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Utility Tractors
- Cotton Pickers
- Forage Harvest
- Hay Cuber
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs.
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 10.25" x 10.5"
- 10.25" x 11"
- 10.25" x 11.5"
- 10.25" x 12.75"
CUSTOM FIT: Fits select John Deere Utility Model Tractors.
- 820, 830, 920, 1020, 1140, 1840, 2050, 1120, 1520, 1530, 2020, 2030, 2120, 2630(RU,HU,LU) 1030, 1630, 1830 & 1976
- MODELS: 2040, 2240, 2440 & 2640
- NEW GENERATION MODELS: 1140, 1840, 2050, 2150, 2155, 2350, 2355, 2550, 2555, 2750, 2755
- LOW PLATFORM MODELS: CANADIAN 1130, WILL NOT FIT 140 LOADER (WILL WORK WITH OTHERLOADERS) (GREEN)
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
From the original King Series. Designed especially for endurance and trail riders on a custom fiberglass reinforced tree with an air cooling channel to disperse heat on long rides. Features partial hand tooling, free swinging endurance style stirrups with Blevins style buckles, 3.5" deep soft leather padded seat and brass plated hardware with plenty of rings for gear.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3
- SWELL: 12
- GULLET: 8.25
- CANTLE: 4.5
- SKIRT: 25" x 18
- RIGGING: In-skirt Double D
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs.
- COLOR: Black
- SIZE: 15.5"
This saddle was designed to fit the draft horse trail rider. Built on a 5 year guaranteed tree.
- Hand tooled border
- Padded leather seat
- Neoprene in skirts
- Laced stirrups
- Clip & Ds for attachments
- Back crupper D ring
- Back cinch
- Saddle strings
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- TREE: 5 year
- HORN: 3 1/4 H
- CANTLE: 5/Pencil Roll
- SWELL: 14
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs.
- GULLET: 8 1/2
- COLOR: Brown
- SIZE: 15.5"