- All-poly tub
- Seamless, 1-piece, 500-lb. capacity hopper
- Reversible lift arm pins to accommodate different size tractors
- PTO-driven spin broadcast with super treated spreading disc and galvanized fins
- Side discharge hopper guarantees greater accuracy and more even spreading
- Spreading width up to 46'
- Can broadcast to each side for directional spreading when needed
- Fully splined gearbox shaft
- Fully galvanized opening system kit
- Super-duty epoxy painting throughout the complete frame
- Category I quick-hitch compatible (Cat. I pins included)
- Dimensions: 36" Tub Diameter x 36" Height
NOTE: Spreading volume coverage and rate will vary with the material being spread, spreader aperture settings, machine speed, and terrain. Consult the spreader rate chart for precise indications. Unit performs optimally at ground speed of 6-8 MPH and PTO speed of 540 RPM.Learn More
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. The FR710VN is a pump only allowing you to customize your own system. Please see our full line up of meters and accessories to compliment your system.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
KING KUTTER'S POLY SEEDER/SPREADER is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Painted Galvanized Metal Yellow bucket is made of durable plastic.
Heavy Duty Offset Grader Blades, 6'
- Category 1 Hitch
- Suggested Horse Power: 65 Maximum
- Weight: 344"
- Offset approx. 22 degree and 45 degree right and left
- Heavy duty reinforced moldboard
- 6" Reversible cutting edge
- Full swivel with approx. 22 degree and 45 degree angles forward and reverse
- Left and right tilt approx 22 degree
- Heavy duty 4"x4" tubing main frame
Folding Tongue and Boom for Easy Storage. Ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides!
- 40 gallon capacity
- All steel powder coated trailer fram
- Chemical resistnat polyethylene tank
- 12 volt 2.2 GPM everflo pump
- 10 feet of coverage with three nozzle boom
- Boom and tongue fold for compact storage
- 5" screw-on lid with tether
- Mold-in drain with cap
- 18" deluxe trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- Up to 18' vertical and 30' horizontal spray
- 15 feet of 3/8" rubber hose
- Glyphosate compatible
- Quick connect no-frip fan tips
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 36
- Common uses in round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability. Slide Latch.
Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
From the original Royal King. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 25 1/2" x 26 1/2"
- RIGGING: In Skirt
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 14 1/2"