There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. The FR710VN is a pump only allowing you to customize your own system. Please see our full line up of meters and accessories to compliment your system.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 55 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 7 Nozzle Boom
- 140 Inch Coverage
- Break-Away Boom Hinges
- Single Manual Lever Valve Boom Control (On/Off)
- Relief Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Category I
- Equipped With Pump Kit To Fit Most Roller Pumps
- Pump NOT Included
KING KUTTER'S POLY SEEDER/SPREADER is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Painted Galvanized Metal
- Galvanized under our architectural grade powder finish help extend life in harsh conditions
- Slide open top allows for easy access to load feed.
- With the addition of Priefert's Calf Pass Panels, a great means of providing supplements to nursing calves by restricting access to large cows.
- 5/8 " locking pins hold calf pass panels securely in place (Calf Pass Panels sold separate).
- 750 lb feed capacity
- Product price may vary based on color.
- Calf Pass Panels sold separate.
- Length: 44"
- Width: 48.5"
- Height: 48.5"
- Weight: 135 lbs
- 115 Volt Model Only
- Use for Fixed Locations with Low Viscosity Petroleum Fuels
- Available with Either Manual or Automatic Nozzle
- Comes with 12 ft. Of 3/4 inch UL Grounded Hose
- Pump and Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Includes Check Valve with Pressure Relief Function
- External Switch Coverplate Removes Easily for Access to Switch
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Delivers Up to 20 GPM
- 2-Year Warranty
This great trail saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features beautiful hand stamped basket tooling, neoprene in-skirts, blevins style quick change buckles, padded sewn stirrups, smooth leather seat and silver engraved conchos.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3 1/2”
- CANTLE: 4 1/2”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt D
- SKIRT: 26 1/2” x 26 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
Field General's PRB Series Rear Blades are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. They have 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Specially form Moldboard, Reinforced with Tilt and Offset Channel
- 7 Forward and 5 Reverse Setting
- Heavy Duty 3-Point Reinforced Frame
- Reversible, Heat Treated, High Carbon Steel Cutting Edge
- Offset and Tilt Adjustments
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 2 GPM Everflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
This rugged steel rear-mount box blade is ideal for smaller horsepower sub-compact tractors (35 HP and below). It's perfect for gravel, topsoil, mulch or manure. Boxed ends help retain product being worked. Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for today's sub-compact tractors. Double-sided blade allows for grading in both directions. Category I pins are included with purchase. Features 2 replaceable 1/2"-thick blades and adjustable ripper shanks. Metal gauge for blade sides is 5/16" and back is 3/16". This product is available in durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat orange.Learn More