- 55 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 7 Nozzle Boom
- 140 Inch Coverage
- Break-Away Boom Hinges
- Single Manual Lever Valve Boom Control (On/Off)
- Relief Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Category I
- Equipped With Pump Kit To Fit Most Roller Pumps
- Pump NOT Included
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
- Perfect for medium-to-large herds
- Operated smoothly by single operator
- Adjusts from calves to bulls
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Positive latching with in/out rotating door
- Reversible controls allow it to be operated from either side
- Adjustable bottom to accommodate various animal sizes
- Constructed of quality heavyduty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Overhead bar prevents accidental release of automatic headgate
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Dimensions: 12" L x 45" W x 79" H
- Mounting bolt width 42.5"
The product reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Regular Price: $576.97
Special Price: $519.27
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front & 5 Rear
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. The FR710VN is a pump only allowing you to customize your own system. Please see our full line up of meters and accessories to compliment your system.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
The Paddock Master from Tarter is the ultimate hay and grain feeder for horses. This gray powder coated feeder is the heaviest in its class. Almost 6' tall and weighing 260 lbs., this all-steel feeder can withstand the elements as well as the horses. This high capacity hay and grain feeder handles large animals as well as large volumes of feed with ease. This feeder allows your horse to eat grain or hay in a lateral plane without looking up at the food, which can cause dust and food particles to fall into eyes and nose and become an irritant.Learn More
Regular Price: $563.97
Special Price: $507.57
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 84"
- Number of Tines: 42
- 2 GPM Everflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 120” Boom Spray Coverage
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Gathering twigs, rocks, and other debris is easy work when this tough performer is put to the task.
- High carbon steel tines curve to make quick work of smoothing, raking, or contouring soil surfaces.
- Rakes rotate a full 360° with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings to be pulled or pushed.
- Compatible for 20-50 HP tractors.
- Use this model with or without wheels using the optional Landscape Rake Wheel Kit. Without wheels, the rake rests at grade level.
- With wheels, several points of adjustment allow varying heights above grade.
- Rake is quick-hitch compatible and feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Heavy-Duty models also have a heavy-duty frame and a replaceable support stand for easier hookup.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 39" H x 60" W x 42" L
This product does not come with the wheel kit.Learn More
Choose this pump when reduced fueling time is critical. Weight centering Inlet Base 12-volt 35 amp draw with 40 amp circuit breaker DC Electric Vane (Pump Only) for fuel, Delivers up to 25 GPM (95 LPM). Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 1"Npt Inlet & outlet.Learn More