- 9.5" Hive Tool is a beekeepers most used tool.
- Made of steel with a pry and crow bar.
- Use: Prying open your hive, separating frames from the hive.
- Scraping off excess and wild comb.
- 1 per beekeeper.
$5.97Harvest Lane Honey Bee Rosie Beeswax Lotion Bar. Very gentle, firm consistency, use on hard skin spots. No Chemicals added only natural plant ingredients. Scented with USA grown blood oranges. 2oz with Metal Tin. Learn More
$5.97Harvest Lane Honey Orange Bliss 3.5 oz Goats Milk Soap. Hand cut natural glycerin soap made with goats milk, very gentle and mild. Scented with USA grown Blood orange essential oil. Learn More
- Use Langstroth and with Top bar or other none traditional hives.
- Standard plastic entrance boardman feeder.
- Usage: outside feeder.
- We don't recommend for cold climates.
- Jar not included, use canning jar for feeding.
$5.97Harvest Lane Honey Orange Bliss Beeswax Salve. Very gentle, petroleum jelly like consistency. No Chemicals added only natural plant ingredients. Scented with USA grown blood oranges. 2 oz with metal tin. Learn More
Harvest Lane Honey Orange Bliss 3.5 oz Honey Soap. Hand cut natural glycerin soap, very gentle and mild. Scented with USA grown Blood orange essential oil.Learn More
$5.97Uncapping scratcher, or comb scratcher. Plastic angled shaft with steel tines. Used to puncture capped honey prior to extraction. Use: a must have for anyone extracting honey. Will allow you to get the cells open that an uncapping knife won't reach. Learn More
- Up to 4 week control.
- Kills ants, fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, beetles, and other listed insects. Protects home lawns, trees, flowers, shrubs and vegetables.
- Active Ingredients: Perethrin
- Suitable for garden applications and small animal containment
- Heavy-Duty studded steel posts stand up to the demands of cattle, large animals and areas receiving strong use
- Both Standard and Heavy-Duty tee posts are available in 5’ to 8’ lengths in 6” increments
- Exclusive Red and Gray Color
- Durable Paint Coating
- Resistant to Rust
- Strong Blades