PBI Gordon Trimec Lawn Weed Killer 2.5 Gallon 792900 kills over 200 weeds. Lawn areas for this container vary from 80,000 sq. ft. (Northern Grasses) to 160,000 sq. ft. (Southern Grasses).Learn More
- Inlet; 3/4" or 1" female pipe thread
- Hold-open handle clip for fast, effortless filling
- Small, trim and lightweight with a low profile aluminum body and a full hand insulator that protects the vehicle from scratches and nicks, and insulates hand when in use. U/L approved
- Designed for fuel applications requiring an auto shut-off
- For use with gasoline, 15% ethanol, methanol and gasoline blends
- Size - 5'x50'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 2"x4"
- Gauge - 12.5
The Wahl Pro Series Plus is an equine clipper kit that is perfect for trimming and touch ups. It was designed with all of the important features in mind such as convenient, lightweight and quiet!
- Cord/cordless medium-duty rotary motor grooming clipper kit
- Powerful and quiet with up to 6,000 strokes per minute and it has a new comfort grip design that makes it easy to hold and use
- Excellent clipper for the bridle path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work and it glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- 6.5 inches long, weighs 8.7 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The lightweight and quiet abilities of the Pro Series Plus make it easy to clip and trim your horse. It is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip
- Powerful rechargeable cord/cordless clipper
- New and improved #10 detachable Pro Series blade
- Durable storage case
- BONUS hoof pick (picks packed dirt and mud from hoof!)
- BONUS "How to Groom" and "Desensitizing your horse" DVD
- Blade oil, blade guard, cleaning brush and instructions
RM43™ 43% Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control can be used as a bareground treatment to prevent vegetation for up to one year or for spot control of brush, vines, and weeds along fencerows, around farm buildings, on vacant lots, along roadsides, and more.
- Use on non-crops areas:
- Parking areas
- Brick walks
- Gravel paths
- Vacant lots
- Warehouse areas
- Around farm buildings and barns
- Agricultural uncultivated areas
- Farm yards
- Farm premises
- For establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings.
Apply to locations only where no vegetation growth is desired for up to one year.
Apply to bare ground or when weeds are present. If weeds are taller than six inches, mow or cut down weeds and remove debris before treatment, and allow for 2 weeks of new growth. If woody vines or brush is mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
To prevent growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, play areas, tennis courts and parking areas, apply this product before laying surfacing materials.
Treat area uniformly to maximize results.
Re-treatment every 6 to 8 months may be necessary in areas of heavy rainfall.
- 2”x 2” mesh safeguards yards, gardens, toddlers and pets
- Ideal for kennel fencing
- Economical alternative to chain-link fencing
- Strong yet lightweight makes fence easy to install
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Tough 16-gauge wire has a bright galvanized finish that resists rust
- 48" Long Pipe
- 4-1/2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-412
- Black Finish
We believe your garden pond should create beauty and serenity in your landscape, not endless hours of frustrating hard work. Experienced water gardeners understand the importance of a professional quality pond pump. Both large and small ponds need to maintain water circulation at all times in order to establish a healthy ecological balance. Our 210 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is designed for garden ponds 3 feet by 6 feet or smaller. Our pump can be adjusted to simply move the water or produce a maximum lift of 7.8 feet. We recommend adding a front or back filter and/or a UV clarifier for even better results.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Non-toxic and safe for pond plant and fish
- Durable construction
- 16 foot cord is included with pump
- Fresh water use only
- Use in water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- Never let this model run dry. Pump should remain completely submerged during operation.
- Do not use in heavily chlorinated water or in water that has high pH levels
- Easy to set up and operate
This single-ply 5/8" headstall is constructed from durable, weather resistant Hermann Oak® russet harness leather for dependable service. Features a doubled and stitched browband and double cheek adjustments for a great fit. Non-rust solid brass hardware (including the snap bit ends). Horse size.Learn More