RM43™ 43% Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control can be used as a bareground treatment to prevent vegetation for up to one year or for spot control of brush, vines, and weeds along fencerows, around farm buildings, on vacant lots, along roadsides, and more.
- Use on non-crops areas:
- Parking areas
- Brick walks
- Gravel paths
- Vacant lots
- Warehouse areas
- Around farm buildings and barns
- Agricultural uncultivated areas
- Farm yards
- Farm premises
- For establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings.
Apply to locations only where no vegetation growth is desired for up to one year.
Apply to bare ground or when weeds are present. If weeds are taller than six inches, mow or cut down weeds and remove debris before treatment, and allow for 2 weeks of new growth. If woody vines or brush is mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
To prevent growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, play areas, tennis courts and parking areas, apply this product before laying surfacing materials.
Treat area uniformly to maximize results.
Re-treatment every 6 to 8 months may be necessary in areas of heavy rainfall.
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from setting to one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner hold a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 41 eggs per turner), and with the quail egg racks in place the turner will hold 120 quail eggs.
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
The new standard in ultra fly control protection from absorbine Ultrashield ex is the first weatherproof, sweat resistant, It s the hardest working insecticide-repellent around - it can even be used on dogs. Quick knock-down, kills and repelsLearn More
Fits 395, 495, 595, 695, 895 3220 after s/n 11070000, 3230, 4210, 4230 Years 1990 – 1994.
- Replaces OEM 401489R3
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 17-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 27-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 47"
- Weight in LBS: 8
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More