Air Planter Seed Flow Sensor
- 3 Pin Weather Pack Connectors
- Fits Most Air Planters
- Has 33 Inch Lead
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
High Rate (Population) Seed Sensor. This Sensor-1 Population Sensor fits MOST Seed tubes and is Compatable with MOST Monitors. 3 Pin Weather Pack Connector. 33 Inch Lead. (Equivilent to JD# AA41595)
Not Compatible with the Following Systems:
- KPM I
- KPM II
- KPM III
Our Tarter Tuff Tank products are recycled from 100% low-density polyethylene materials. Because they are fashioned from top-grade recycled materials, they are the best-priced tanks of their quality on the market. Impact-, heat-, cold- and U.V.- resistant, these tanks can withstand years of outdoor use. These tanks will not discolor over time, but they are paintable. Edges are smooth to provide the greatest safety for humans and animals. Available with bulk head adapter plug.Learn More
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from setting to one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner hold a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 41 eggs per turner), and with the quail egg racks in place the turner will hold 120 quail eggs.
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
Fits 395, 495, 595, 695, 895 3220 after s/n 11070000, 3230, 4210, 4230 Years 1990 – 1994.
- Replaces OEM 401489R3
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 17-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 27-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 47"
- Weight in LBS: 8