KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 96"
- Number of Tines: 48
KING KUTTER'S YARD RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexability and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point wrap around frame for added strength.
- Width: 96"
- Number of Tines: 48
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
Tarter heavy-duty panels provide the strength your alleys need in a rough stock panel. Slots are provided to allow access to the animals for adding and removing gear. Panels are designed to be used with connector posts. Features our durable corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 62" H
- 1 Brace
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Width: 8'
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front and 5 Rear
- Corrosion Resistant 60 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft. Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max. Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft. Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready for Roundup
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 3 GPM Everflo Pump
- 3 Section Folding Breakaway Boom
- DELUXE 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- On-Off Boom Control
- 120” Boom Spray Coverage
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
Field General's Landscape Rake are engineered for versatility by having 5 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. These rakes feature a uniquely designed, adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid by raising or lowering the stabilizer bar. You will find these rakes a handy tool for spreading top soil, distributing gravel, removing stones and debris, preparing for seeding and general grading work.
- Accommodates category I quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame with reinforced formed upper frame
- 3" x 3" Main Beam
- Angle Beam Tine Frame
- 5 forward and 5 Reverse angle settings
- 5/16" x 1" Heat Tread Spring Steel Tines
- 1" Spacing between tines
- Tines Individually Mounted for Durability
- Adjustable Tine Stabilizer Bars Optional Gauge Wheel Available
Field General’s Skid Steer Spear is designed to quickly attach to today’s ever popular skid steer. The high quality forged penetrator spear is rated for round bales weighing up to 2000 lbs. The arched frame is designed for strength and operator safety.
- Rated for Bales up to 2000 Pounds
- The Arched Frame is designed for strength and operator safety
- High Quality forged penetrator spear
- Tapered spear allows easier access for quicker bale moving
- Stabilizer rods can be adjusted from wide to narrow to steady bales
- Universal mount skid steer bale mover