$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
Regular Price: $79.98
Special Price: $59.98
Designed for lawn care and pest control professionals, The Roundup Professional Backpack Sprayer combines the reliable strength of the Roundup brand with a new standard of comfort, quality and design. Keep your back and clothing dry thanks to the No Leak internal pump and additional no-leak features including a professional shut-off with comfort grip, lock and large in-line filter. Capable of spraying up to 150 PSI, the included pressure regulator lets you maintain a continuous 25 PSI, ideal for herbicides. The comfortable backpack design has adjustable, padded straps, waist belt, chest winch strap and a new, foldaway handle with clip system for secure storage and travel. The pump handle can be positioned for left- or right-handed operation.
- Frame Material: Metal
- Hardware Material: Polyethylene
- Protective Qualities: Weather Resistant, Rust Resistant
- Weight Capacity: 32.0 Lb.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- No assembly required
Dimensions: 22.5 " H x 15.0 " W x 9.5 " DLearn More
- 6 or 12 volt battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Automatic 6 to 12 volt battery switching
- Ideal for remote locations
- 10 Mile range
- UL listed Learn More
The Windmill Head Pivot Bearing allows the head of the windmill to turn into the wind when there are lower wind speeds.Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8" air line to maximize air flow between your aerator and your air diffusers. This product is weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond instead of floating on the top.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
The Farm Innovators 200 Watt Heated 16 Gallon Tub is thermostatically controlled to operate only when neccessary.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Replaceable heating element is hidden from animals and provides years of use
- Easy grip handles provide portability
- 200 Watts
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- Includes necessary hardware for hanging
During an intense performance your horse’s 20-pound heart will pump blood at the rate of five quarts per second. Its heart rate may rise above 250 beats per minute and its systolic blood pressure can exceed 300 mmHg.
These numbers are all considered normal for an all-out competition, but they don’t come without a price. While the heart and the veins and arteries that ferry blood throughout the body are able to withstand this degree of punishment, the fragile capillaries responsible for oxygen/CO2 exchange within the lungs can often become stressed beyond the bursting point. Whenever this occurs, the horse suffers—breathing is compromised, lung tissue becomes scarred and performance drops off.
Formula 707 RespiratoryMx Training and Event Formulas were specifically developed to support and maintain your horse’s natural defenses against the ravages of intense competition while avoiding harmful side effects. These products contain no drugs, chemicals or artificial ingredients of any kind. They’re a synergistic pair of proprietary herbal formulas, both in a highly palatable flaxseed-meal base. Provide just two ounces per day of the Training Formula between competitions, then two ounces per day of the Event Formula, beginning two days prior to a competition.
There is simply no better way to maintain the integrity of your horse’s cardiovascular system when his competitive edge—and your next paycheck—are on the line.Learn More