Snug insulators for u-post or chain link fence. 25 packLearn More
For Optimal Digestion
- Provides a healthier microbial balance in multiple species
- Helps keep animals on feed during stress
- Aids in digestion of nutrients for maximum feed efficiency
- Give Jump-Start Plus orally by placing on the back of the tongue.
- Jump-Start Plus can be administered daily as needed.
- Continue daily administration as long as necessary during times of stress, sickness, transport or competition.
Dosage Animals Age Dosage Horses Newborns 5 g Foals, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature horses 15 g Beef & Dairy Cattle Newborns 5 g Calves, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature cattle 15 g Goats & Sheep Newborns 5 g Weanling and mature goats & sheep 10 g Llamas & Alpacas Newborns 5 g Weanlings and mature llamas & alpacas 10 g Pigs Newborns 5 g Grow/Finish and mature pigs 10 g
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable container
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 4 pounds
- Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 8 x 6 in
- For Use with 1 1/2” poly tape
- Installed on wood or T-posts.
- Use at corners, ends or T junctions.
- Fully insulated.
- All metal parts are of #300 series stainless steel.
- Insulators are molded of white high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors.
- Each assembly includes an electrical connector consisting of one self tapping lag screw and one wire terminal.
- Use to connect to energizer or jumper as well
Use Blossom-End Rot Spray to correct blossom-end rot in tomatoes, cucumbers, melons and peppers. It controls the cause of the problem, not the symptom, while supplying needed soluble calcium to plants.
Blossom-End Rot Spray is compatible with many other insecticides and fungicides.Learn More
The Defector Tip is a well suited to broadcast spraying wit small boom sprayers fitted to all-terrain vehicles. Wide angle allows the nozzle to be spaced at wider intervals effectively reducing the number of nozzles required. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators. Reduces potential clogging due to large orifice. Produces course droplets with reduced potential for drift.
- 140 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- One-piece design
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal
How it works:It decomposes the wood of the tree stump, leaving it porous right down to the root tips. After 4-6 weeks, kerosene is poured onto the stump and the stump is ignited. The stump and the roots will burn a low, smoldering flame, not a big jumping flame. See the label for more specific directions on smaller or larger stumps
Not Registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More