Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 16' L x 114" H
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 12' 1" Series 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow Standard Hanger 26" Notched Disc Blades with 10.5" Spacing, 650-S29-1026CO$15,770.97
Proven and precise, the Taylor-Way 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow is the premium implement when you want customized options and power to get the job done right. The offset configuration provides pulverization for primary as well as secondary tillage applications. Design features include heavy tubular frame construction, 1 ½” square gang axles for strength and trunion mounted re-greaseable bearings.
Heavy duty with superior leveling capabilities, the 650 encompasses a broad range of cutting widths and blade spacings to select. That means you’ll never have to sacrifice what you really want from you implement when you choose a Taylor-Way. Whether you need the 9” or 10 ½” spacing, you’ll feel like this Disc Harrow was custom built just for you.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Tapered blades to improve leveling (2” front and 4” rear)
- Front to rear leveling controlled by dual spring adjustment rod
- 4”x 6” frame construction
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- Transport hydraulic cylinder and hoses
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- 4” x 7” Gang Tube
- 1 ½” Square Gang Axle
- 11L x 15 Implement tires (4 per unit)
- 15”x 10” rims (4 per unit)
- Gang angle adjust from 14 to 26 degrees
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10 ½” blade spacing
- Adjustable hitch clevis to match drawbar heights
Four in one skid steer attachments have many uses, and you most likely already have an idea of how you would use a versatile combination bucket attachment like this. It's one of those things you may purchase to help you with a single problem but end up using in many different ways.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 66"
- Overall depth: 38.5"
- Overall height: 29"
- Inside width: 64.75", 70.75" or 82.75"
- Inside depth: 31"
- Shipping weight: 66"/727 lbs.
- Bucket edge: .75" X 6" - C1055 steel
- Bucket side: .25" A36 steel
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 6' 6" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front Blades And Round Rear Blades 377-20-18CF77$1,346.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 18” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 13 No-Drip Fan Nozzles
- Quick Exchange Nozzle Bodies
- Folding Wet Boom Design
- 8 way selector valve
- 3 Section Control
- Round-up® Ready
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear
- Perfect for cultivating, aerating, and tilling up soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs
- Category I hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Not to exceed 25 HP rated tractors
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- Cast, precision machined bearing housing with ball bearings
- Grease bath lubrication
- Self sharpening heat treated cutting tines
- 3-point rear attach PTO driven with heat treated cutting tines
- Adjustable runners for working depths from 1" to 4"
- Heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch with chain driven drive line
- Dimensions: 48" L x 60" W x 30-1/2" H
Field General's 233-14-14-CD Com,pact Disc features a strong square tube frame, 1" Square Axle, Sealed Bearing, Notched Disc Blades. The swing up axle design is engineered to make the transition from transport to working mode easily. With the 48" working width, the 14-14-CD is great for wildlife plots and small patches of ground.Learn More
The finger tines, with 3 in. spacing, allow the dirt/sand and gravel to fall away while the rocks collect in the skeletal rock bucket. The rocks ride in a curved shaped pocket, that helps them from rolling out freely. Great for for sifting, sorting and screening differently sized materials of many types.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 55 1/2"
- Inside Depth: 38"
- Overall Depth: 45 1/2"
- Overall Height: 211/2"
- Tine Width: 3/8"
- Tine Spacing: 3"
Heavy-duty, light material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. The bucket allows material to be scooped up and moved out through one of two side discharge openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to become a bucket able to scoop material up and then rotates and raises to become a spreader/feeder. The side flow bucket has three orbit motors, one to run the beater bar which helps to prevent material bridging and two to operate the flexible track that sends the material out the right or left side opening.Product Specifications
- Height: 51.5 "
- Bucket width: 84 "
- Overall width: 92"
- Weight: 1089 lbs.
- Capacity: 2.33 cu. yds.