This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of yoru hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, and LP SmartFloor® with SmartFinish®
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated with a finish on it for easier cleaning Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens
Includes: (1) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
This 18", 3hp 1ph 230V aeration fan from Spread-All is completely factory assembled and test run before shipment to ensure quality. Fully galvanized, this fan will not rust, and will provide years of trouble free powerful air-flow.
- 18” Fan
Standard legs, stands, & carrying handles
Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment
Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard
Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition or a flat wall bin
Zinc Guards and Metal Fan Blade
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotar with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' hose with Static Wire
- 807C Mechanical Meter
- Manual Nozzle
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL RB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear -Quick Adjustments
- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. Quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish. Taking the power from the PTO of your tractor, this unit works efficiently up to 45 HP on 540 RPM tractors.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 13-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Rotary cutter gearboxes ship without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. See manual for all grease points before use.
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 50" W x 69" L
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S ONE & TWO BOTTOM PLOWS are ideal for small acreage farms. Plows are great when deep tillage is required. The plow is equipped with replaceable shares, shins, and landsides for easy maintenance. Optional 14" diameter coulter blades are available for cutting through sod and hard ground.
- Number of Bottoms: 2
- Bottom Size: 14"
- Hitch Category Cat 1