Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
12VDC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" NPT connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
Features & Benefits
- 12Volt DC Motor
- 3/4" NPT connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- 8' power cord
- 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Built-in Strainer
- Internal Bypass
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor
KING KUTTER'S BOX BLADES are designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners, and in light construction. They are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins. The upper frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel with replaceable lift and brace arms.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Number of shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 800 Gallons
- Weight - 182 Pounds
- Dimensions - 86 x 48
- Overall Height - 58"
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Everything you need to start producing quail including eggs! Each kit contains the following:
- 1 #1588 Pre-Set Electronic Thermostat GENESIS Incubator
- 1 #1610 Automatic Egg Turner
- 1 #0534 Game bird Brooder
- 1 #5003 Game Chick Feeder
- 1 #4458 Chick Waterer (Base & Jar)
- 2 #0421 Brooder Bulbs
- 1 # 9314 Book on Raising Bobwhite Quail
Comes with 1 setting of 30 quail eggs to get you started, but the equipment can be used with eggs and birds of various types and sizes including quail, pheasant and poultry. No Substitutions.Learn More
$614.97[description] Learn More
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 900 Gallons
- Weight - 175 Pounds
- Dimensions - 86 x 43
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 7' L x 114" H