This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotar with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' hose with Static Wire
- 807C Mechanical Meter
- Manual Nozzle
Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
These tanks have been specifically designed with residential and commercial applications in mind. This tank is the perfect application for water storage for commercial or residential use because it will fit through a conventional doorway. The design of the tank allows it to be freestanding/self-supporting and eliminates the need for a steel frame. Fill opening 16". Outlet/drain on 9391 is 1 1/2"; on 9392 is 2".
- Captivity - 400 Gallons
- Weight - 207 Pounds
- Dimensions - 29 x 62 x 66
- lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
$633.97[description] Learn More
Great all-around ranch saddle, tough enough to handle your roping needs. Built on a 5 year guaranteed, rawhide covered tree. Features - Smooth leather with rawhide cutouts on skirt corner, cantle and pommel, suede leather seat, blevins style quick change buckles, neoprene in skirts, saddle strings, sewn padded stirrups, back cinch and wrapped horn.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 3 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Double D
- SKIRT: 29” x 28”
- WEIGHT: 28 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
- Capacity - 750 Gallon Hoops
- Weight - 201
- Dimensions - 52 x 36
Field General's Landscape Rake are engineered for versatility by having 5 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. These rakes feature a uniquely designed, adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid by raising or lowering the stabilizer bar. You will find these rakes a handy tool for spreading top soil, distributing gravel, removing stones and debris, preparing for seeding and general grading work.
- Accommodates category I quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame with reinforced formed upper frame
- 3" x 3" Main Beam
- Angle Beam Tine Frame
- 5 forward and 5 Reverse angle settings
- 5/16" x 1" Heat Tread Spring Steel Tines
- 1" Spacing between tines
- Tines Individually Mounted for Durability
- Adjustable Tine Stabilizer Bars Optional Gauge Wheel Available