**This model does not come with the brass fittings. If you are needing the SP0006-FUWB please contact our customer service depratment**
Typically used as a fuel tank on power equipment, these specialty tanks are rectangular tanks made for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications. Tanks are manufactured from high-density cross-linked polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are available in natural and black colors. Tanks are designed for the containment of all chemicals (including gasoline and diesel fuels) rated for contact with cross-linked polyethylene. Tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications. The standard weight tank is designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.75. It is provided with a collection sump on the bottom for fitting installation, but because of the variety of applications, no fittings are furnished. Please consult the factory regarding available fittings. (Photo shows 1/4″ brass fitting.)
- Capacity - 6 Gallon
- Weight - 5 Pounds
- Dimensions - 10 x 15 x 10
Door Cylinder Kit mounts on the left or right side door and door frame to allow tractor cab door to open wider for improved access into cab. Color is black (shown in white for clarity only).
Fits International-Harvester 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186, 3088, 3288, 3488, 3688, 5088, 5288, 5488, 6388, 6588, 6788, 6388, 6588, 6788, 3388, 3588, 3788, 2388, 2588, 2788.Learn More
**** This item is just the Boomless Spray System. It does not include the tank or pump. ****
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
Comes with the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.
*Tank and pump not included.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR CROWDING
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.Learn More
Replace your entire muffler assembly with this unit. It fits all Yanmar & Iseki tractors EXCEPT tractors with mufflers that come out through a hole in the top of the hood as on some F & FX series and the YM2700 and YM147 and the 2200.
Fits 1100 THRU 3810 SERIES.
- Vertical – round body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 721250-13700
- Inlet Length (A): 6-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): 14-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 33-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
- Capacity - 30 or 60 Gallons
- Weight - 19 Pounds