- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
Work smarter not harder - Most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes. Clean water is necessary for survival, and keeping that water clear has just become easier.
Cutrine Plus is a safe to use algaecide to treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous, Planktonic and Chara algae. No wait time is needed before human and animal consumption and with no water restrictions. It is a contact algaecide, rapid acting and hard water stable. It is a copper based formula with no corrosive sulfates. Cutrine Plus begins to work immediately upon contact and is effective by breaking down the plants and prohibiting photosynthesize to take effect with noticeable results in 24 to 48 hours. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Apply a diluted solution using a backpack or tank spray, distributing it easily over your hard to maintain areas. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Cutrine Plus into a regular maintenance schedule for clean drinking water all year long. Out of control and Heavy growth may require more that one application, you can limit additional application by properly following the directions when applying Cutrine Plus.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- EPA Registered and Certified Algaecide
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous, Chara and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches - Ok for immediate swimming and human fish consumption
- Can Be Broadcasted over large areas using a Sprayer or Backpack Tank
Note: Not safe for Koi or Hybrid Gold Fish
This item is not avilable for sale in the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York or Washington.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
- Assembled and Painted Deep Bee Box with 9 5/8" 10 Assembled Deep Frames with Plastic Foundation.
- Quality inspected for a long lasting hive.
- USA milled, assembled, painted and shipped.
- 10 Frame Langstroth Design, will work with all 10 Frame designed hives, has a frame rest.
- 100% USA Ponderosa Pine.
- Also Known as a Brood Box.
- Usage Recommendation: 2 Deep/Brood Boxes while starting a hive.
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Pin to Pin retracted length is 20 1/4", and extended is 28 1/4".
GPI LP-50 Lever Hand Pump is designed to Fit Tanks or 55 Gallon Barrels with 2-inch NPT Threads.
- Unique Linkage and Shaft Design Ensures Smooth and Easy Stroke
- Design Eliminates Side Load, Shaft Binding or Seal Leakage Seen in Other Lever Pumps
- Rugged Construction of Acetal and ABS
- Polypropylene and Viton Wetted Parts for Fluid Compatibility
- Mounts Easily on Tanks or 55 Gallon Barrels with 2-inch NPT Threads
- Adjustable Suction Pipe Included
- Use with Water, Windshield Washer Fluid, Antifreeze, Petroleum Products and Agricultural Chemicals including Roundup
- 90-Day Warranty
- Patented one-piece molded handle for durability and moisture resistance
- Rugged design for commercial use
- Holds No Residual Shock
- 2-year electronic manufacturer warranty
- Button Clip for Safety
- Catalog Number: 8000
- Model: SA55SFA4865722B
- Hp: 1/4
- Phase: 1
- Volts: 115
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amps: 5.3
- Insul Class: B
- SF: 1.35
- SFA: 5.9
- Max Ambient: 40
- NEMA Frame: 48
- Encl: ODP
- Code: M
- Shaft End Bearing: 6203
- Opp End Bearing: 6203
- NEMA Nom Eff: 0.0
- Thermally Protected: AUTOMATIC RESET
- Type: SPLIT PHASE
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More