- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
- Assembled and Painted Deep Bee Box with 9 5/8" 10 Assembled Deep Frames with Plastic Foundation.
- Quality inspected for a long lasting hive.
- USA milled, assembled, painted and shipped.
- 10 Frame Langstroth Design, will work with all 10 Frame designed hives, has a frame rest.
- 100% USA Ponderosa Pine.
- Also Known as a Brood Box.
- Usage Recommendation: 2 Deep/Brood Boxes while starting a hive.
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $69.99
A must have for every bee keeper, the Bee suit allows you to get out and collect honey without the sting. Stretch elastic and covered zippers keep you protected while you reap the rewards of being a bee keeper. The full mesh hood is structured in order to keep the mesh and bees away from your face. Side zippers on the ankles allowing you to easily put on your suit over clothing and shoes.Learn More
- Catalog Number: 8000
- Model: SA55SFA4865722B
- Hp: 1/4
- Phase: 1
- Volts: 115
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amps: 5.3
- Insul Class: B
- SF: 1.35
- SFA: 5.9
- Max Ambient: 40
- NEMA Frame: 48
- Encl: ODP
- Code: M
- Shaft End Bearing: 6203
- Opp End Bearing: 6203
- NEMA Nom Eff: 0.0
- Thermally Protected: AUTOMATIC RESET
- Type: SPLIT PHASE
This quick, economical Hand Pump provides a clean, safe way to unload your 55 gallon drum. Producing 11oz per stroke is great for small shops or even as an emergency backup. Simple and easy to use, mounts directly to a 55gallon drum on the 2"NPT Bung adapter, with Telescoping Suction Tube.
- Hand Action Lever
- 11 oz per stroke
- Polypropylene Construction
- Telescoping Suction Tube
- 2" NPT Bung Adapter
$69.99This item is just the stand.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons 4" Taller for Full Drain
- Weight - 16 Pounds
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More