Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
Hay manger was designed to provide your pet with alfalfa, timothy hay or other fresh vegetables that it naturally craves and needs. Hay manger attaches directly inside any wire cage at any level that is easy for your pet to access.
Hay manger was designed to keep alfalfa and hay off cage floors where it would become soiled, plus it eliminates wasted food. Hay manger also comes with a built-in salt spool hanger so you have a sanitary spot for your critter's salt savors.
- Attaches to any wire cage
- Designed to keep hay in manger and off cage floor
- Includes built-in salt spool holder
- For rabbits, guinea pigs or other small animals
- 4-Inch long, 8-inch wide, 7-1/4-inch high
- A quick-drying, deep-penetrating wound dressing and gall lotion to aid in the treatment of surface wounds, minor cuts and abrasions, harness galls and saddle sores
- Handy dauber bottle is excellent for use on animals skittish about aerosol application
- For use on horses and dogs
- 4 oz. dauber bottle
Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
$7.49Wormer Paste for Horses Learn More
The Y-TEX Tag Ink™ pen has a deep penetrating dye formulation that stands up to the environment and time. The Tag Ink pen is available in black ink and comes with both broad and fine tips. Y-TEX tags marked with the Y-TEX Tag Ink are guaranteed legible for 4 years.Learn More
Nutritious Treat for Goats
- A fun, nutritious snack for your goats.
- Made with real anise, delivering a licorice flavor goats can't resist.
- Easy to feed nugget form.
- Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Meal, Soybean Hulls (10%), Hominy Feed, Sunflower Meal, Cane Molasses, Dried Whey, Corn, Feeding Oatmeal, Linseed Meal, Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Anise Oil, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative).
- Manna Pro Goat Treats are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for goats.
- Goat Treats will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to ½ pound per head per day to larger, adult goats.
- For Pygmy goats and Young Goats feed up to ¼ pound per head per day.
- DO NOT over feed or offer free choice.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects and rodents.
CAUTION: DO NOT feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.Learn More