Cut Vine & Stump Killer kills over 60 types of trees, brush and woody vines and prevents the resprouting of stumps. It can be used around homes, fences and walkways and is safe to grass.Learn More
Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
This item is currently only available at our Florida store location only.
Universally designed textured feed for all classes of beef cattle, sheep, goats and horses.
- Multi-purpose livestock feed for convenience
- Low levels of copper make this formula ideal for use when conditions for copper toxicity exist
- Added molasses for enhanced palatability and consumption
- 50 lb. bag
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts listed under Manual.Learn More
Nutritious Treat for Goats
- A fun, nutritious snack for your goats.
- Made with real anise, delivering a licorice flavor goats can't resist.
- Easy to feed nugget form.
- Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Meal, Soybean Hulls (10%), Hominy Feed, Sunflower Meal, Cane Molasses, Dried Whey, Corn, Feeding Oatmeal, Linseed Meal, Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Anise Oil, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative).
- Manna Pro Goat Treats are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for goats.
- Goat Treats will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to ½ pound per head per day to larger, adult goats.
- For Pygmy goats and Young Goats feed up to ¼ pound per head per day.
- DO NOT over feed or offer free choice.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects and rodents.
CAUTION: DO NOT feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.Learn More
KAYTEE® Fiesta Max™ Premier blend of fruits, vegetables, seeds and grains offering maximum variety, fun and nutrition!Learn More
• Nutritionally Fortified Gourmet Food
• MORE Fun! Variety! Nutritious!
• DHA Omega-3 Supports Heart, Brain & Visual Functions
• Prebiotics & Probiotcs Aids in Digestive Health
• Naturally Preserved
• NOW with over 15% MORE nutritious ingredients!
• Made in the USA
Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Sun-cured Alfalfa Hay, Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Oat Hulls, Ground Oats, Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat, Sunflower, Wheat, Barley, Oat Groats, Shelled Peanuts, Ground Corn, Ground Flax Seed, Dehydrated Carrots, Raisins, Dried Bananas, Safflower, Dried Papaya, Ground Rice, Pumpkin Seed, Dried Pineapple, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Apples, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Molasses, Soy Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, DL-Methionine, Yeast Extract, Sesame Seed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Dried A. oryzae Fermentation Extract (source of protease), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color. Allergen information: Contains peanuts and/or other tree nuts.
Crude Protein (min.)......14.0% Calcium (min.)........0.3%
Crude Fat (min.)...........4.0% Calcium (max.)........0.8%
Crude Fiber (min.)........12.0% Phosphorus (min.).....0.3%
Crude Fiber (max.)........17.0% Salt (min.)..........0.25%
Moisture (max.)...........12.0% Salt (max.)..........0.75%
Vitamin A (min.).....4000 IU/lb
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.).....................0.4%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)............0.035%
Total Bacillus Species (min.).......75,000 CFU/gram
The Y-TEX Tag Ink™ pen has a deep penetrating dye formulation that stands up to the environment and time. The Tag Ink pen is available in black ink and comes with both broad and fine tips. Y-TEX tags marked with the Y-TEX Tag Ink are guaranteed legible for 4 years.Learn More
- A quick-drying, deep-penetrating wound dressing and gall lotion to aid in the treatment of surface wounds, minor cuts and abrasions, harness galls and saddle sores
- Handy dauber bottle is excellent for use on animals skittish about aerosol application
- For use on horses and dogs
- 4 oz. dauber bottle