Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
KAYTEE® Fiesta Max™ Premier blend of fruits, vegetables, seeds and grains offering maximum variety, fun and nutrition!Learn More
• Nutritionally Fortified Gourmet Food
• MORE Fun! Variety! Nutritious!
• DHA Omega-3 Supports Heart, Brain & Visual Functions
• Prebiotics & Probiotcs Aids in Digestive Health
• Naturally Preserved
• NOW with over 15% MORE nutritious ingredients!
• Made in the USA
Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Sun-cured Alfalfa Hay, Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Oat Hulls, Ground Oats, Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat, Sunflower, Wheat, Barley, Oat Groats, Shelled Peanuts, Ground Corn, Ground Flax Seed, Dehydrated Carrots, Raisins, Dried Bananas, Safflower, Dried Papaya, Ground Rice, Pumpkin Seed, Dried Pineapple, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Apples, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Molasses, Soy Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, DL-Methionine, Yeast Extract, Sesame Seed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Dried A. oryzae Fermentation Extract (source of protease), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color. Allergen information: Contains peanuts and/or other tree nuts.
Crude Protein (min.)......14.0% Calcium (min.)........0.3%
Crude Fat (min.)...........4.0% Calcium (max.)........0.8%
Crude Fiber (min.)........12.0% Phosphorus (min.).....0.3%
Crude Fiber (max.)........17.0% Salt (min.)..........0.25%
Moisture (max.)...........12.0% Salt (max.)..........0.75%
Vitamin A (min.).....4000 IU/lb
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.).....................0.4%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)............0.035%
Total Bacillus Species (min.).......75,000 CFU/gram
$7.49Coarse durable fingers, specifically designed to remove dust, dirt and crust from your horses’ coat make this brush, with its unique comfort grip handle, an indispensable addition to your grooming routine. Fantastic for shedding out that winter coat and bringing out a gleaming shine. Learn More
Hay manger was designed to provide your pet with alfalfa, timothy hay or other fresh vegetables that it naturally craves and needs. Hay manger attaches directly inside any wire cage at any level that is easy for your pet to access.
Hay manger was designed to keep alfalfa and hay off cage floors where it would become soiled, plus it eliminates wasted food. Hay manger also comes with a built-in salt spool hanger so you have a sanitary spot for your critter's salt savors.
- Attaches to any wire cage
- Designed to keep hay in manger and off cage floor
- Includes built-in salt spool holder
- For rabbits, guinea pigs or other small animals
- 4-Inch long, 8-inch wide, 7-1/4-inch high
Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
This riding crop has a 24" shaft and comes in a black color. The comfortable PVC handle feels great in the hands.Learn More
For Use On Beef And Dairy Cattle/And Sheep Topical Application Product Use: For Use As An Antiseptic And Proteolytic Aid In Infection Sites And Wounds Ingredients: Urea - 13.4 Gram Search_Phrases: Farm Animal,Farm,Animal,Remedies,Aids,Vaccine,Durvet Inc,Durvet Uterine Bolus 50 TabLearn More
Out of stock