Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
Note: Bag May Vary
Energy source for multiple species of livestock.
- Cracked corn for improved digestibility
- High energy value from select test weight corn
- Carefully cleaned to help minimize foreign material and dust
- 50 lb. bag
Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
$7.49Wormer Paste for Horses Learn More
The Y-TEX Tag Ink™ pen has a deep penetrating dye formulation that stands up to the environment and time. The Tag Ink pen is available in black ink and comes with both broad and fine tips. Y-TEX tags marked with the Y-TEX Tag Ink are guaranteed legible for 4 years.Learn More
$7.49Coarse durable fingers, specifically designed to remove dust, dirt and crust from your horses’ coat make this brush, with its unique comfort grip handle, an indispensable addition to your grooming routine. Fantastic for shedding out that winter coat and bringing out a gleaming shine. Learn More
- A quick-drying, deep-penetrating wound dressing and gall lotion to aid in the treatment of surface wounds, minor cuts and abrasions, harness galls and saddle sores
- Handy dauber bottle is excellent for use on animals skittish about aerosol application
- For use on horses and dogs
- 4 oz. dauber bottle