Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multiple purpose livestock feed
- Textured with grains & molasses for palatability & consumption
- Nutritionally Balanced
- complements current forage program
- select grains for economical source of energy
How to Feed
- Feed at the rate of .5% to 3% of body weight depending on condition of animal, purpose of feeding, and amount of supplemental forage
- Feed good quality hay or pasture at levels to ensure digestive health and general performance
- Provide fresh clean water at all times
- Feed with supplements & minerals as desired
- Feed free choice of salt.
- Crude Protein 12% (min)
- Crude Fat 2.5% (min)
- Crude Fiber 18% (max)
- Calcium 1.0% (min) / 1.5% (max)
- Phosphorous 0.5% (min)
- Salt 1.1% (min) / 1.6% (max)
- Potassium .95% (min)
- Copper 10ppm (min) / 15ppm (max)
- Selenium .1ppm (min)
- Zinc 90ppm (min)
- Vitamin A 36,000 IU/lb (min)
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
Cut Vine & Stump Killer kills over 60 types of trees, brush and woody vines and prevents the resprouting of stumps. It can be used around homes, fences and walkways and is safe to grass.Learn More
- A quick-drying, deep-penetrating wound dressing and gall lotion to aid in the treatment of surface wounds, minor cuts and abrasions, harness galls and saddle sores
- Handy dauber bottle is excellent for use on animals skittish about aerosol application
- For use on horses and dogs
- 4 oz. dauber bottle
Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
KAYTEE® Fiesta Max™ Premier blend of fruits, vegetables, seeds and grains offering maximum variety, fun and nutrition!Learn More
• Nutritionally Fortified Gourmet Food
• MORE Fun! Variety! Nutritious!
• DHA Omega-3 Supports Heart, Brain & Visual Functions
• Prebiotics & Probiotcs Aids in Digestive Health
• Naturally Preserved
• NOW with over 15% MORE nutritious ingredients!
• Made in the USA
Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Sun-cured Alfalfa Hay, Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Oat Hulls, Ground Oats, Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat, Sunflower, Wheat, Barley, Oat Groats, Shelled Peanuts, Ground Corn, Ground Flax Seed, Dehydrated Carrots, Raisins, Dried Bananas, Safflower, Dried Papaya, Ground Rice, Pumpkin Seed, Dried Pineapple, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Apples, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Molasses, Soy Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, DL-Methionine, Yeast Extract, Sesame Seed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Dried A. oryzae Fermentation Extract (source of protease), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color. Allergen information: Contains peanuts and/or other tree nuts.
Crude Protein (min.)......14.0% Calcium (min.)........0.3%
Crude Fat (min.)...........4.0% Calcium (max.)........0.8%
Crude Fiber (min.)........12.0% Phosphorus (min.).....0.3%
Crude Fiber (max.)........17.0% Salt (min.)..........0.25%
Moisture (max.)...........12.0% Salt (max.)..........0.75%
Vitamin A (min.).....4000 IU/lb
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.).....................0.4%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)............0.035%
Total Bacillus Species (min.).......75,000 CFU/gram
$7.49Wormer Paste for Horses Learn More
Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days