- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
- 1/2" NPTF Pioneer ISO Male Tip (Ball Valve)
- Meets ISO 5675 dimensional specifications.
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- The proven industry standard for more than 60 years.
- Independent wire hooks secure feeder to hutch
- Sifts Feed
- Card Slot to keep feed records
for wood posts. Heavy cross sections withstand the pressure of high tensile fencing. Attached pin, locks and unlocks fence wire. Large flange prevents ‘shorts’ andarcing. Molded of high density polyethylene with carbon black for superior UV resistance. Performs inany climate. Black.Learn More
Contains all natural beneficial bacteria, specially formulated for stock tanks. Improving water quality for fresh, healthy drinking water for livestock, birds and wildlife. This is an all natural product. It may require 4-6 weeks to achieve optimal water quality. For best results do not use with chemicals.
For best results start with a clean stock tank.
- Naturally improves water quality.
- Contains all natural beneficial bacteria, specially formulated for stock tanks.
- Safe for livestock, horses, fish, birds, and wildlife
Airmax® Stock Tank Defense® Dosage Rates Stock Tank Size
Stock Tank Defense®
(Every 1-2 weeks)
Up to 150 1 Tablet 151 – 300 2 Tablets 301 – 450 3 Tablets 451 – 600 4 Tablets
When To Use Stock Tank Defense®
Airmax® Stock Tank Defense® is designed to keep your stock tank clean and clear. Apply Stock Tank Defense® whenever water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit.
How To Use Stock Tank Defense®
Stock Tank Defense® tablets sink directly to the bottom of your tank.
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F