The King Kutter Blade Spindle for Finish Mowers 502303 is a genuine King Kutter replacement part and the blade spindle unit comes with a pulley. King Kutter finish mowers are the perfect choice for a beautiful, smooth, contoured appearance whenever you mow.
Finish mowers are ideal for contractors, lawn care professionals, and homeowners with large lawns to maintain. The specially designed hitch allows one side of the King Kutter to rise to a height of 16", while the other side of the mower remains on the ground. This enables the mower to follow the contour of the ground you are mowing. Finish mowers are a great way to maintain a gorgeous law and the cost and time of replacing the King Kutter Blade Spindle 502302 for your finish mower is money and time well spent.
This blade spindle unit is only for the King Kutter Finish mowers and should not be used on any other brand mowers. We offer not only the King Kutter Blade Spindle for Finish Mowers 502303, but also other King Kutter Finish Mower parts.
- Blade Spindle Unit
- Genuine King Kutter Replacement Part
- Comes with Pulley
- 4 -1/4 inch Pulley
View all of our King Kutter finish mower parts along with an exploded diagram for easy identification and ordering.Learn More
High Rate (Population) Grain Drill Sensor
- This Sensor has 3 Infrared Lights for an Accurate Count when Drilling Soybeans, Corn or Other Seeds
- Can Count Wheat but not at 100%
Housing rabbits has never been simpler. This Pet Lodge by Miller Manufacturing has everything you need for rabbit raising. Create a comfortable home for your pet with this easy to assemble kit. Model RHCK1 is made in the USA. It's sturdy enough to be used outdoors, yet compact enough to fit indoors.
This Miller Manufacturing rabbit hutch features the following: - Rust resistant, chew proof metal rabbit cage - 5 inch wide galvanized metal sifter-bottom feeder and lid - Plastic removable dropping pan for easy cleanup - 32 oz. (1 quart) water bottle and holder - Stackable frame kit - Spring tension door latch for secure closure - Vinyl door guard
The Pet Lodge RHCK1 is a comprehensive all-in-one habitat for rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, gerbils, and other small animals. It measures 24 inches square by 16 inches high. This rabbit hutch can be used indoors or outdoors. The included assembly instructions cover both individual and stacked assembly.Learn More
Rugged Ranch's heavy duty wrap around canvas, specifically designed to fit the Universal Walk-In Pen is extra long on three sides to provide added protection from harsh weather conditions. The Canvas Top is grommeted every 12 inches for a secure and snug fit and comes complete with zip ties for easy attachment
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' x 6.5' Weight 9.3 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 12" x 6" x 18" Color Grey
Note: Canvas top is specifically designed to fit the Universal Walk-In Pen. Not guaranteed for any other product.
**FULL PEN SET-UP IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE CANVAS TOP**Learn More
$70.00Base stand with swivel casters bolt to brooder. Brooders may be stacked & bolted together, up to 5 high. Base dimensions: 36'' x 32'' x 5''. When stacking 2 or more brooders, use #0572 Six Plug Electrical Outlet (Standard equip. on battery). Learn More
Fits 550, 555, 555A, 555B, & 665 (1975-78). Industrial Tractor/ loader/ backhoe.
- Note: In some special applications, can also replace FO-17.
- Vertical-Round Body-Shell dia. 5-1/2"
- Replaces OEM D6NN 5230F
- Inlet Length (A): 3-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 27"
- Outlet Length (D): 23-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 55"
- Weight in LBS: 16
A horse that’s nervous, jumpy and easily distracted is hard to train, difficult to work with and dangerous to be around. While some horses are born nervous, others may suffer from environmentally induced stress.
Among the symptoms of low magnesium are nervousness, muscle tremors, a lusterless hair coat and intolerance to work or exercise; Thiamine deficiency may be expressed in nervousness, irritability, excitability, elevated blood lactate and pyruvate, and muscle cramping. Both are more likely to occur in horses on a high-carbohydrate (i.e. high-grain) diet.
Formula 707 LifeCare Calming Pellets uses premium quality magnesium oxide to maximize bioavailability and combines it with two of the agents best known to have a calming effect in horses: thiamine and L-tryptophan.
Thiamine, a vitamin of the B complex, has long been known to have a calming effect on some horses when used in higher doses of 500+ mg/day. Thiamine requires magnesium to be converted to its active form within the body and works with supplemental calcium to achieve its calming effect.
L-tryptophan is a vital precursor to serotonin and melatonin, important neurotransmitters associated with behavior, L-tryptophan is widely used in equine calming agents.
Taken together on a daily basis, the three-part solution of magnesium oxide, thiamine and L-tryptophan in Formula 707 Calming can help muscle-tight horses relax and focus on their work or training.
Active Ingredients Magnesium 60,000 mg/lb Thiamin 16,000 mg/lb L-Tryptophan 1,000 mg/lb
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- 3 and 4 way connection possible. Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat FinishLearn More
Fits 650,750 (1981-88).
- Note: Inlet has 4 hole baseplate.
- NOTE: For short extension see DR-37. For longer extension use EE-2.
- Vertical or Horizontal-Oval Body. Shell 3" x 7"
- Replaces OEM CH15910
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 5-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 20"
- Weight in LBS: 5