The King Kutter Blade Spindle for Finish Mowers 502303 is a genuine King Kutter replacement part and the blade spindle unit comes with a pulley. King Kutter finish mowers are the perfect choice for a beautiful, smooth, contoured appearance whenever you mow.
Finish mowers are ideal for contractors, lawn care professionals, and homeowners with large lawns to maintain. The specially designed hitch allows one side of the King Kutter to rise to a height of 16", while the other side of the mower remains on the ground. This enables the mower to follow the contour of the ground you are mowing. Finish mowers are a great way to maintain a gorgeous law and the cost and time of replacing the King Kutter Blade Spindle 502302 for your finish mower is money and time well spent.
This blade spindle unit is only for the King Kutter Finish mowers and should not be used on any other brand mowers. We offer not only the King Kutter Blade Spindle for Finish Mowers 502303, but also other King Kutter Finish Mower parts.
- Blade Spindle Unit
- Genuine King Kutter Replacement Part
- Comes with Pulley
This panel has been designed as an enclosure for small animals including goats or sheep.
Each panel features a female and a male connection point so that multiple panels quickly and easily attach to form round or square pens, runways or other configurations.
The superior powder coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Available in red 1-1/4" steel tubing, this panel is lightweight and should be used for small animal confinement only.
Measures 36" highLearn More
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $71.99
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
Rugged Ranch's heavy duty wrap around canvas, specifically designed to fit the Universal Walk-In Pen is extra long on three sides to provide added protection from harsh weather conditions. The Canvas Top is grommeted every 12 inches for a secure and snug fit and comes complete with zip ties for easy attachment.
**FULL PEN SET-UP IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE CANVAS TOP.**
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' x 6.5' Weight 9.3 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 12" x 6" x 18" Color Grey
Fom 1.88 is a selective contact and residual herbicide which may be applied pre-plant, pre-emergence or post-emergence. Controls or suppresses broadleaved weeds, grasses and sedges in Soybeans, Cotton, Dry Beans, Potatoes and Snap Beans.
- Application timing flexibility
- Fast contact and long lasting residual control
- Excellent activity on glyphosate resistant broadleaves
- Readily tank mixes with other herbicides such as Metolachlor, Glyphosate, Diuron and Imazapyr
- Economical alternative to Flexstar® herbicide
**** For MSDS or Product Label, please look under the Mannual Tab.Learn More
High Rate (Population) Grain Drill Sensor
- This Sensor has 3 Infrared Lights for an Accurate Count when Drilling Soybeans, Corn or Other Seeds
- Can Count Wheat but not at 100%
Regular Price: $79.98
Special Price: $71.98
Designed for lawn care and pest control professionals, The Roundup Professional Backpack Sprayer combines the reliable strength of the Roundup brand with a new standard of comfort, quality and design. Keep your back and clothing dry thanks to the No Leak internal pump and additional no-leak features including a professional shut-off with comfort grip, lock and large in-line filter. Capable of spraying up to 150 PSI, the included pressure regulator lets you maintain a continuous 25 PSI, ideal for herbicides. The comfortable backpack design has adjustable, padded straps, waist belt, chest winch strap and a new, foldaway handle with clip system for secure storage and travel. The pump handle can be positioned for left- or right-handed operation.
- Frame Material: Metal
- Hardware Material: Polyethylene
- Protective Qualities: Weather Resistant, Rust Resistant
- Weight Capacity: 32.0 Lb.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- No assembly required
Dimensions: 22.5 " H x 15.0 " W x 9.5 " DLearn More
- 100 Gallon
- 25"H x 31"W x 52"L
- Durable Structural Foam
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted
- Drinker's Wide
- 1.5" Over-sized Drain Plug
- Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing
- Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications
- Large Plastic Drain Is Easy To Open & Use.