- 12' Boom
- 13 No Drip Nozzles
- 3 Section Control
- Quick Exchange Nozzles
- Folding Wet Boom Design
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
- Welded light duty 2 1/2"x 2 1/2" angle iron frame for 5' and 6' models and 2" X 2" angle iron frame for 4' model.
- 7 1/2" spacing.
- Cast bearings.
- 1" square axles.
- Notched or smooth 16" blades.
- Recommended for a tractor of 15-35 hp.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 5.5'
- Number of Blades: 16
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 galvanized wire.
The Square bale spear has larger tine diameters than the round bale spear. (1.75" max vs 1.4375" max) The tines are a product of Kverneland. The spear frame is made in U.S.A. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered spears & tines bolt into place for ease of shipment & future removal or replacement.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Tine overall lengths: 32.3" & 48.8
- Tine usable lengths: 28" & 45"
- Tine maximum diameter: 1.75”
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 60"
- Inside Width: 58"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch