KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 5.5'
- Number of Blades: 16
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs
Combine your skid steer's pallet forks with a grapple. If you already have pallet forks add this attachment. Skid steer or forklift use. Clamp down on loads to help stabilize them. The grapple is secured by boltsProduct Specifications
- Overall height: 15"
- Width: 45"
- Length: 40"
- Tine Spacing: 17.5"
- Open tine height: 40"
- Tine construction: 1/2" A36 steel
- Approx. weight: 250 lbs.
- Approx. shipping weight: 280 lbs.
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
Electronically Controlled Telescoping Spout Attachment Works on both gravity box and truck augersFeatures
- Fill your 12 and 16 row planters with splitter bars or pusher units without moving wagon or truck.
- An electric switch is mounted on the end of the discharge spout. The unit can also be operated manually from discharge end of auger or from ground.
- The telescoping spout attaches to either gravity box augers or truck augers with minimum amount of changes. The unit also adapts to previous Hydra Fold Augers with minor plumbing changes.
- The telescoping tube slides from 7'0" retracted to 16' extended. The tube is a 5" diameter and will not pull apart. Fold and transports easily. Also available 4' retracted to 7' extended telescoping spout.
KING KUTTER'S ANGLE FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6 1/2'
- Number of blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 3