Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More
Provide clean and clear water for your Golf Course, Fish Hatchery, Farm, Fire Ponds or Portable Water Tanks and obtain that crystal clear, algae free water that sparkles.
Cutrine Plus in it granular form is a safe, convenient and ready to use algaecide that treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous, Planktonic, Nitella and Chara algae. No water restrictions and no wait time is needed before human and animal consumption. It is the same copper based formula as the Cutrine Plus but formulated for control on bottom growing algae. It begins to work immediately upon contact and is 100% water soluble. As the granules sinks to the bottom they release its formula over a period of time that can last up to 5 weeks. It works by breaking down the plants, prohibiting photosynthesize to take effect with noticeable results in 24 to 48 hours. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Broadcast the granules, distributing it easily over your hard to maintain areas. Use 30 lbs per .5 surface acre or 60 lbs for a whole surface acre. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Cutrine Plus Granular into a regular maintenance schedule for clean, algae free water all year long.
- Begins to Work Immediately and Continues to Release up to 5 weeks
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- EPA Registered and Certified
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous, Chara, Nitella and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches, Portable Water Reservoirs, Golf Course Water Hazards, Fish Hatcheries
- Can Be Broadcasted By Hand or Mechanical Spreader
Note: Not Safe for Koi or Hybrid Gold Fish. If using a water hardness test strips and water measures over 50ppm, may be Toxic for Trout.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Simple and effective way to protect yourself from the sun. It mounts directly to the ROPS structure without drilling. Comes complete with umbrella frame, mounting bracket and cover.
- Fits tube sizes 2” x 2” up to 3” x 3” only
- 54" Square
$77.97[default] Learn More
- FKM (viton type) seals
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Banjo Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 60 PSI (4.1 Bar) Max
- 3.0 GPM (11.4 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 10 Max Amps
- 1/2" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 5.6 Lbs Dry
Fits 2910, 3910 & 4110 (81-85), 4000, 4600, 4610, 4630 5000, 5600, 5610, 5700, 6600 & 6700 (65-80) w/cab. 4 cyl. Diesel Ag. 515, 531, 535 & 545 (78-82)-w/cab 3 cyl. Diesel Industrial.
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 4-1/2" x 9"
- Replaces OEM E4NN 5230GB
- Inlet Length (A): 6"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 26-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 8-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 41"
- Weight in LBS: 13
- Steel Pan with Trimmed Edge
- Black Vinyl-Covered Molded Cushions
- Drain Hole and Contoured for Air-Flow
- Safety Switch Cavity
- Accepts Arm Rests
- Accepts universal mounting bracket (940 & 941)
Bolt Patterns (width x depth)
- 6" x 5"
- 7.5" x 3"
- 7.5" x 7"
- 8.2" x 5"
- 8.5" x 1.63"
- 11.25" x 11"
- Width of seat 19.75”
- Front to back of seat 20”
- Bottom to top of seat 14”
- Lawn Mowers
- Garden Tractors
- Commercial Turf/Mowers
- Utility Trucks
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Compacy and Utility Tractors
- Specialty/Industrial Tractor