Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 40 Gallons
- Weight - 17 Pounds
- Lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4"
- Dimensions - 18 X 43
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
Simple and effective way to protect yourself from the sun. It mounts directly to the ROPS structure without drilling. Comes complete with umbrella frame, mounting bracket and cover.
- Fits tube sizes 2” x 2” up to 3” x 3” only
- 54" Square
SePRO Total Pond - Prevent controls unwanted aquatic vegetation by restricting the plant’s ability to make food, causing them to die. This involves inhibiting development of yellow pigments that protect a plant’s chlorophyll from decomposition by sunlight. As the plant’s chlorophyll decreases, so does its capacity to produce food. The visual symptom of SePRO Total Pond - Prevent’s action is bleaching (turning white) on the terminal bud or growing points of the plant.
- Packaging: 3 pound container, non-refillable
- Treatment Area: Treats up to 8,000 sq. ft., 4 feet deep
- Contains: Sonar for Early-Season Floating and Submersed Weed Removal and Prevention
- Recommended Application Timing: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Before & After Application
Chemical Name Percentage of A. I. 1-Methyl-3-phenyl-5-(3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-4(1H)-pyridinone 2.7
What to Expect
SePRO Total Pond - Prevent is selective and controls target weeds slowly. It lets desirable vegetation re-establish itself, and does not result in oxygen depletion or fish kill. Aquatic weeds remain under control for a full season and often longer. It takes 30 to 60 days for this product to control established weeds. You should expect full results within 90 days. You’ll be able to observe the visual symptoms of SePRO Total Pond - Prevent’s action as chlorosis, or bleaching, gradually appearing on the terminal buds, or growing points, of the plant.
Obtain Required Permits: Consult with appropriate state or local water authorities before applying this product. Permits may be required by state or local public agencies.
Water Use Restrictions: Following applications, drinking, fishing and swimming are allowed following application. Drinking by livestock and pets is allowed following an application.
-Please refer to Safety Data Sheet for more information located in the Product Manual tab.
This product cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, WA and ME
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- Steel Pan with Trimmed Edge
- Black Vinyl-Covered Molded Cushions
- Drain Hole and Contoured for Air-Flow
- Safety Switch Cavity
- Accepts Arm Rests
- Accepts universal mounting bracket (940 & 941)
Bolt Patterns (width x depth)
- 6" x 5"
- 7.5" x 3"
- 7.5" x 7"
- 8.2" x 5"
- 8.5" x 1.63"
- 11.25" x 11"
- Lawn Mowers
- Garden Tractors
- Commercial Turf/Mowers
- Utility Trucks
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Compacy and Utility Tractors
- Specialty Tractor
Yard Tuff’s YTF-53HPDM Drag Mat is the ideal way to take care of your leveling needs. This quality drag mat measures 5’ x 3’ and is constructed of a galvanized steel mesh for a durable drag mat that you can rely on. Simply drag this drag mat manually with the included tow rope to easily level or grade a variety of surfaces. The durable construction and zinc-plated finish ensures that this product will resist rust and be long-lasting. Yard Tuff’s drag mat is the perfect way to level playing fields and baseball diamonds. This product is also a great way to prepare food plots. The drag mat can also help you drag fertilizer into the ground for enriched soil. Yard Tuff’s safe and effective drag mat can help you with a wide variety of tasks.
- 5' x 3' - Perfect for a wide variety of jobs (baseball diamonds, leveling/grading fine gravel or soil)
- Constructed of Heavy-Duty Steel Mesh for a Durable Drag Mat
- Included tow rope allows easy manual pulling
- Zinc-plated finish resists rust to make a durable long-lasting product
Muck Doctor is specifically formulated to consume muck and sludge around beach areas and docks. Muck Doctor contains concentrated yet safe bacteria that get rid of pond muck, dead leaves, odors and other organic material that can hurt the healthy balance of your pond or lake. You and your kids will be able to enjoy the beach area again.
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occurring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy, clear pond
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation
- 1 box (10 spikes) treats approximately 50 feet of shoreline or 250 square feet.
- Most active in water temps above 60F.
- 2”x 2” mesh safeguards yards, gardens, toddlers and pets
- Ideal for kennel fencing
- Economical alternative to chain-link fencing
- Strong yet lightweight makes fence easy to install
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Tough 16-gauge wire has a bright galvanized finish that resists rust