Sonar, the leader in aquatic herbicides, now offers an easy and effective formula that requires no mixing, no special equipment, or even a boat. Now, thanks to Sonar Ready-To-Use (RTU), anyone can take control of aquatic weed management. Simply apply this improved formula from the shoreline and, within weeks, the targeted plants will begin to turn white and wilt away. Recommended for man-made or natural ponds that have limited or no outflow.
No other treatment is more effective against duckweed. Often spread from one body of water to the next by waterfowl and other wildlife, duckweed is one of the most common and most persistent aquatic weeds. And while it may look like algae, it is actually a plant. And because it reproduces so rapidly, your pond can become completely covered in duckweed in just a matter of weeks. Before your pond and its fish population and its recreational uses begin to suffer, treat with Sonar RTU. Its active ingredient, fluridone, targets and controls weeds right down to their roots. And any of the product that is not absorbed by plants is quickly broken down simply by sunlight. Sonar guarantees results. See manufacturer’s label for details.
For best and long-lasting results, apply to your pond at the first sign of weed growth. Application rates may vary, but for a ¼ acre pond with an average depth of 4 feet, one quart of Sonar RTU should be used for the initial treatment. In 21 days, a follow-up application of ½ quart should be applied. Then one more application of ½ quart should be used 42 days after the initial treatment. Sonar RTU-treated water should not be used for irrigating crops, ornamental plants, or established turf for at least 30 days after the final treatment. Similarly, do not use these treated waters for watering seedling grasses, new crops, or other plantings for 60 days following the last application.
- 1 quart container
- 3.8% fluridone
- Easy, ready-to-use formula
- No special equipment needed
- Effective against a verity of aquatic weeds, including duckweed, milfoil, hydrilla, coontail, and lilies
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and WashingtonLearn More
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Every wire welded to the 1.66" O.D. frame (2"x4" 8-gauge wire).
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Lower portion of gate has 35" of 2" x 4" 8 gauge welded wire with every wire welded to the frame.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- The logical choice for use anywhere Field Fence wire is used. Ideal for enclosures around sheep.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 67"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
- 4” x 4” mesh provides strong confinement and deters animals from putting their heads through the fence
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Offers secure protection from predatory animals
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
Fits 1700, 1720, 1920, 2120, 3415 (1987 to present).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 314102140
- Inlet Length (A): 12-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 19"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 28-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 7
- Steel Pan with Vinyl Covered Cushion
- Drain Hole
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Use with the following tractors:
- Bolens: G152, G214
- Cub Cadet: 7205
- Deutz: 5020, 5215
- Ford/New Holland: Compact 2, 3, and 4 CYL, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1500, 1510, 1600, 1700, 1710, 1900, 2000 and UP, TC18, TC25, TC29, TC33, TC35, TC40/R45, TC45, TC210, TC400
- Hinomot: E14, E140, E15, E18, E21, E23, E28, E182
- International Harvester: 154, 184, 185, 234, 235, 244, 245, 254, 255, 265, 274, 275, 284, 384, 434
- Iseki: TS16010, TS2100, TS2205, TS2500
- John Deere Utility Orchard Tractors: 790, 870, 1070, 4500
- Kubota: B2410, B2710, B2910, B7300, B7500, GF1800 Mower, K008 Backhoe, L35, L3000-DT, L3000-F, L3410, L3710, L4610, MX 5000, 4650 Backhoe
- Kamiai: ST2020
- Mahindra: 2810, 3510, 4110
- Massey Ferguson: 210, 220, 220-4, 1020, 1030, 1040, 1140, 1145
- Massey Ferguson Windrowers: 35, 1010, 1125, 1150, 1205
- Mitsubishi: D1300, MT210, MT2501, MT372, MT3729, MT4501, S370, S373, S3730
- Rhino: 344, 3125
- Satoh Beaver, Beaver3/Buck: S650G, ST1820, ST1840, ST2020
- White Field Boss: 2-30, 2-65
- Yanmar: 155, 155D, 240, 1300D, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1720D, 1900, 2000, 2220, 2310, 2310D, K016, YM250, YM1100, YM2200
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 6.5" X 1.63"
- 7.5" X 1.63"
- 7.5" X 7"