Fits 1700, 1720, 1920, 2120, 3415 (1987 to present).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 314102140
- Inlet Length (A): 12-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 19"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 28-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 7
- Steel Pan with Vinyl Covered Cushion
- Drain Hole
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Use with the following tractors:
- Bolens: G152, G214
- Cub Cadet: 7205
- Deutz: 5020, 5215
- Ford/New Holland: Compact 2, 3, and 4 CYL, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1500, 1510, 1600, 1700, 1710, 1900, 2000 and UP, TC18, TC25, TC29, TC33, TC35, TC40/R45, TC45, TC210, TC400
- Hinomot: E14, E140, E15, E18, E21, E23, E28, E182
- International Harvester: 154, 184, 185, 234, 235, 244, 245, 254, 255, 265, 274, 275, 284, 384, 434
- Iseki: TS16010, TS2100, TS2205, TS2500
- John Deere Utility Orchard Tractors: 790, 870, 1070, 4500
- Kubota: B2410, B2710, B2910, B7300, B7500, GF1800 Mower, K008 Backhoe, L35, L3000-DT, L3000-F, L3410, L3710, L4610, MX 5000, 4650 Backhoe
- Kamiai: ST2020
- Mahindra: 2810, 3510, 4110
- Massey Ferguson: 210, 220, 220-4, 1020, 1030, 1040, 1140, 1145
- Massey Ferguson Windrowers: 35, 1010, 1125, 1150, 1205
- Mitsubishi: D1300, MT210, MT2501, MT372, MT3729, MT4501, S370, S373, S3730
- Rhino: 344, 3125
- Satoh Beaver, Beaver3/Buck: S650G, ST1820, ST1840, ST2020
- White Field Boss: 2-30, 2-65
- Yanmar: 155, 155D, 240, 1300D, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1720D, 1900, 2000, 2220, 2310, 2310D, K016, YM250, YM1100, YM2200
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 6.5" X 1.63"
- 7.5" X 1.63"
- 7.5" X 7"
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Quality replacement seat for your John Deere Tractor. Seat has steel core and 4" foam cushion. Seat has American-made flat bottom. Fits mounting system style with steel mounting straps on side as shown (click on "more information").
Fits John Deere 1010, 1020, 1030, 1120, 1520, 1530, 1630, 1640, 1830, 1840, 2020, 2030, 2040, 2120, 2130, 2140, 2150, 2155, 2240, 2255, 2440, 2630, 2640, 4000, 4230, 820, 830, 3300, 4400, 7700, John Deere Combine models 3300, 4400, 7700, John Deere Windrower models 800, 830.Learn More
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR CROWDING
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.Learn More