Heavier, more dependable return-chain guides. Specially-engineered and field proven to eliminate mechanical headaches common with return guides on other brand elevators - prevents sagging, catching, twisting and stretching - increases chain life.Conveyor-chain track has exclusive double-formed-bend design for extra rigidity. Prevents the sagging and bending common with other single-formed-bend tracks. Heavier, angle-iron connecting joints (1-1/4"x1-1/4") and hardened bolts prevent stretching - joints are quicker and easier to connect. Strongest structural design available. Bales should be "pulled toward" electric-motor drive end. However, if elevator is mounted on a transport, drive end must remain on the ground and "push bales".
*This unit does not come with the electric motor or pulley.Learn More
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. Highest performing with a flow rate of 19 GPM at the nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow / 19 GPM at end of nozzle
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 1" x 18' UL Listed Hose
- 901 Mechanical Meter
- Ultra High Flow Nozzle
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Blades: 14
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
KING KUTTER'S ATV KULTI-PACKER is great for getting seeds into the soil, whether it is in your yard, pasture or food plot. It is easily flipped from tires to packer. It can be pulled by an ATV or sub-compact tractor.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Packer Wheels: 21
- 60 gallon corrosion resistant poly tank
- 12V Diaphragm high Flo pump, 3.8 GPM;45 PSI
- Boomless Nozzles; 30' spray coverage
- Pressure Gauge- Adjustable pressure from 0-45 PSI
- Deluxe pistol grip handgun with adjustable nozzle
- Ready for Round up
3-Point rear attach cutter is ideal for cutting grass, stalks, and light brush
Available in 4′, 5′, and 6′ sizes
Units work efficiently from 25-45 HP on 540 RPM tractors (depending on cutter size)
45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
14-gauge deck and 11-gauge sides
Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Gearbox ships without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. Front and rear rubber guards are available for all units.Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 5' Sub-Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 14" Notched Discs 233-14-16-N-SC$829.97
Field General's Sub Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow features a heavy angle iron frame construction, 1" square high carbon steel axles, cast iron bearings and adjustable axle angle settings. It's a field ready disc harrow that's built to last.
- Cast Iron Bearing Caps & Spools with Grease Fittings
- Adjustable Angle Settings
- 14" High Carbon Notched Steel Disc Blades
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 825 Gallons
- Weight - 276 Pounds
- Dimensions - 73 x 73 x 66
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- 2,000 lb. GVWR
- 12” tires and wheels
- Removable tongue
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” coupler w/safety chains
- Wire mesh floor
- 1,000 lb. slipper spring assembly
- 2,000 lb. cambered axle with 1,650 lb. payload capacity
NOTE: Stalls do not include wood or other filler material. Stall brackets and lumber kits sold separately. This unit features:
- Stall door can be mounted on either side of stall to allow the door to open from right or left hand side
- Available in 10′ or 12′
- 2-1/2″ bar spacing to ensure horse safety
- Convenient small grain opening
- Low maintenance, easily accessible, gossip gate allows air-flow through stall and to give easy access to the horse without entering stall
- Horizontal lumber easily installs and creates a stylish look in any barn
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish