Heavier, more dependable return-chain guides. Specially-engineered and field proven to eliminate mechanical headaches common with return guides on other brand elevators - prevents sagging, catching, twisting and stretching - increases chain life.Conveyor-chain track has exclusive double-formed-bend design for extra rigidity. Prevents the sagging and bending common with other single-formed-bend tracks. Heavier, angle-iron connecting joints (1-1/4"x1-1/4") and hardened bolts prevent stretching - joints are quicker and easier to connect. Strongest structural design available. Bales should be "pulled toward" electric-motor drive end. However, if elevator is mounted on a transport, drive end must remain on the ground and "push bales".
*This unit does not come with the electric motor or pulley.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S ATV KULTI-PACKER is great for getting seeds into the soil, whether it is in your yard, pasture or food plot. It is easily flipped from tires to packer. It can be pulled by an ATV or sub-compact tractor.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Packer Wheels: 21
KING KUTTER'S ONE & TWO BOTTOM PLOWS are ideal for small acreage farms. Plows are great when deep tillage is required. The plow is equipped with replaceable shares, shins, and landsides for easy maintenance. Optional 14" diameter coulter blades are available for cutting through sod and hard ground.
- Number of Bottoms: 2
- Bottom Size: 14"
- Hitch Category Cat 1
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. Highest performing with a flow rate of 19 GPM at the nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow / 19 GPM at end of nozzle
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 1" x 18' UL Listed Hose
- 901 Mechanical Meter
- Ultra High Flow Nozzle
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 5' Sub-Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 14" Notched Discs 233-14-16-N-SC$829.97
Field General's Sub Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow features a heavy angle iron frame construction, 1" square high carbon steel axles, cast iron bearings and adjustable axle angle settings. It's a field ready disc harrow that's built to last.
- Cast Iron Bearing Caps & Spools with Grease Fittings
- Adjustable Angle Settings
- 14" High Carbon Notched Steel Disc Blades
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 15-30
- Blade Tip Speed: 148 mph/ 13,087 feet
- Hitch: 3-Point/ Drag/ Super A/1 point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" shearpin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight - 250 Pounds
- Dimensions - 64 x 98
- Overall Height - 112″
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
- 60 gallon corrosion resistant poly tank
- 12V Diaphragm high Flo pump, 3.8 GPM;45 PSI
- Boomless Nozzles; 30' spray coverage
- Pressure Gauge- Adjustable pressure from 0-45 PSI
- Deluxe pistol grip handgun with adjustable nozzle
- Ready for Round up
Field General's Cultipacker is great for getting those seeds into the soil, whether it is in you r yard, pasture, food plots. The cultipacker can be pulled with a ATV or a compact tractor with a ball hitch. It is easy to flip over from tires for transport to packer wheels to work the soil.
- 3/16" Steel Frame
- 1 7/8" Ball Hitch
- 48" Working Width
- Easy Flip Over
- 20 Individual Cast Iron Packer Wheels
- Greaseable Wheel Shaft Bearing
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 5
- Adjustments: 4