Regular Price: $899.98
Special Price: $849.98
ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of your hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, treated floor and radiant heat barrier on the roof.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens Roof Has a Radiant Heat Barrier
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
- 60 gallon corrosion resistant poly tank
- 12V Diaphragm high Flo pump, 3.8 GPM;45 PSI
- Boomless Nozzles; 30' spray coverage
- Pressure Gauge- Adjustable pressure from 0-45 PSI
- Deluxe pistol grip handgun with adjustable nozzle
- Ready for Round up
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Blades: 14
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 825 Gallons
- Weight - 276 Pounds
- Dimensions - 73 x 73 x 66
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 16' L x 114" H
KING KUTTER'S BOX BLADES are designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners, and in light construction. They are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins. The upper frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel with replaceable lift and brace arms.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
- Rated for a 300CC 4 wheel drive or larger ATV.
- Powder coat paint for a better looking longer lasting finish.
- Ratchet adjustment for easy height control.
- Gangs reversible to fill ruts.
- 1 7/8" ball coupling hitch.
- Heavy duty sealed ball bearings.
- 8-16" blades.
- 52" Cutting width.
- 1" square disc axles.
- Tubular frame.
- Weight: 350 lbs.
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,300 Gallons
- Weight - 262 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 65
- Overall Height - 75"
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7