KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Blades: 14
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
- 60 gallon corrosion resistant poly tank
- 12V Diaphragm high Flo pump, 3.8 GPM;45 PSI
- Boomless Nozzles; 30' spray coverage
- Pressure Gauge- Adjustable pressure from 0-45 PSI
- Deluxe pistol grip handgun with adjustable nozzle
- Ready for Round up
KING KUTTER'S BOX BLADES are designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners, and in light construction. They are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins. The upper frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel with replaceable lift and brace arms.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Rigid Back
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Learn More
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 825 Gallons
- Weight - 276 Pounds
- Dimensions - 73 x 73 x 66
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 16' L x 114" H
- Rated for a 300CC 4 wheel drive or larger ATV.
- Powder coat paint for a better looking longer lasting finish.
- Ratchet adjustment for easy height control.
- Gangs reversible to fill ruts.
- 1 7/8" ball coupling hitch.
- Heavy duty sealed ball bearings.
- 8-16" blades.
- 52" Cutting width.
- 1" square disc axles.
- Tubular frame.
- Weight: 350 lbs.