Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
Rechargeable 5 Gallon Spot Sprayer - Perfect for home watering: flowers, plants and small gardens!
- 1.0 GPM demand pump
- 5 gallon polyethylene tank
- Lever handgun
- Telescoping handle
- Rechargeable 12 volt battery & AC charger with built- in storage compartment
- Weatherproof components: automotive grade wiring harness & fuse
- Handgun sprays up to 12 ft. vertical & 25 ft. horizontal
- Coil hose
- Large 8 inch wheels
- Sprays 30 gallons on one charge
Federal Hybrids Seed Corn:
- 112 Day Relative Maturity
- Germination: 95
- 46 Pound Bag
- Suggested Plate Column: F5
- 80M Kernels
- Seed Treatment Code: 7,10
If you would like to Fill out an MTSA Form, please click on the link below:
The Supplier is Federal Hybrids 50597Learn More
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gates complement our portable corral panels and provide ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus feature a variety of lengths with an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen. The gate also features a chain latch. In addition to our painted models, we also offer the galvanized in 4' and 6' lengths. They are available in a wide range of constructed tubing including round 1-3/4" and round 2" in a variety of colors and weights.Learn More
- For tractors, combines, industrial and other equipment requiring operator sunshade protection. Complete umbrella consists of cover (canvas), bracket and frame.
- Metal parts are zinc-coated for long-lasting, maintenance-free service.
- Shafts constructed of 1 1/4" heavy duty steel tubing.
- Rigid framework for cover, withstands farm and industrial use.
- Universal mounting bracket adapts to all types of equipment.
- High tensile wire is made with steel rod which has a carbon content of approximately 0.28%
- The increased carbon content in high tensile wire significantly increases the wireís strength and reduces elongation. Because of these improvements, it is possible to replace low carbon wire fencing with high tensile wire fencing of a smaller diameter.
- High tensile fencing is easier to install because of its lighter weight and requires fewer posts during installation than low carbon fencing. Once properly installed, high tensile fences require little maintenance and remain tight for years. Low carbon fences require regular maintenance and will stretch and sag over time.
- With Bekaert high tensile fencing, you can build a longer lasting, low maintenance fence for nearly half the price of a conventional low carbon fence.
- 12 1/2 Gauge
- 4000 feet
- 200,000 psi
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gates complement our portable corral panels and provide ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. With an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen.
Measures 4' x 8'Learn More
The Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Pen can be use as an independent structure or you can attach this pen to the Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Barn (sold separately) to make a luxurious, spacious home for your chickens!
- Made with Ecoflex eco-friendly composite and galvanized wire
- Easy-access side door
- Compatible with the Fontana™ Chicken Barn
- Sized for up to 6 hens
- Exceptionally durable and weather-resistant
- Non-toxic and anti-microbial
- Use as an independent structure, or attach to Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Barn (sold separately)
- Depth: 3 Feet 11 Inches
- Height: 24 1/2 Inches
- Width: 34 Inches
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.
NOTE: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 50" H
- 2 Braces