3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Rural King has 3 point equipment and accessories that you need by King Kutter and other brands. The King Kutter brand for thirty years has been a manufacturer of short line farm equipment. Their reputation is known for dependability and value. Whether you are looking for accessories, replacement parts, or 3 point equipment such as spreaders or finish mowers you are sure to find just what you need in the large selection offered at Rural King.
If you need a finish mower we have those. For instance, you can get a King Kutter 5' Finish Mower. If you need a seeder to put on the back of your ATV, there is the Buyers Products 15 Gallon 12 volt Rear ATV Seeder. There is also available the King Kutter 5 Bushel Pull Behind Spreader. The King Kutter Wire Un-roller makes handling wire safer and quicker.
If you need blades, v-belts, gear boxes, washer kits, wheels, bearings, 3point post hole diggers, wire stretchers, or any other 3 point accessories parts you can find what you need. Keeping your lawn clean and beautifully mowed will make you the envy of your neighbors. Doing garden or farm work can be made easier by purchasing the 3 point equipment and accessories, at Rural King, or on the website at www.ruralking.com.
The "Dump-Bowl" Scraper gives real earth moving ability to small tractors. Move dirt fast, with agility and efficiency from one location to another, without dragging it over grass or sidewalks. Pulled behind a 35-50hp tractor, this unit can dig ponds and ditches, shape playgrounds and golf courses, or level roads and driveways. It's as much at home in metropolitan developments, as well as on the farm. The trunnion style hitch and gooseneck frame provide for up to 90 degree turns, with 30 degrees of oscillation, for exceptional agility on rough terrain. Material can be spread thin or stock piled, with full control of the bowl dump angle and blade height. The "segmented frost bit" style blade increases penetration in hard soil, while maintaining a flat cut. Narrow over-all width allows for working close to buildings or other obstructions. Large tires give flotation in soft soil.
DB-4 DB-5 DB-6 Effective Width 48" (1219mm) 60" (1524mm) 72" (1829mm) Overall Width 54" (1372mm) 66" (1676mm) 78" (1981mm) Maximum Depth 4.0" (101mm) 4.0" (101mm) 4.0" (101mm) Trans. Clearance* 4.5" (114mm) 4.5" (114mm) 4.5" (114mm) Load Capacity 0.9cu.yd (0.69cuM) 1.1cu.yd (0.83cuM) 1.3cu.yd (1.0cuM) Length 123.75" (3143mm) 123.75" (3143mm) 123.75" (3143mm) Height 32.3" (825mm) 32.3" (825mm) 32.3" (825mm) Weight 980lbs (445kg) 1000lbs (454kg) 1065lbs (483kg) Cutting Edge Frost Bit Style Frost Bit Style Frost Bit Style Tires 25-8.5 x 14 26-12x12.00 26-12x12.00 Power Required 25-35hp (18-25kW) 35-50hp (25-37kW) 45-50hp (33-37kW) Hitch Required Cat 1-three point Cat 1-three point Cat 1-three point Hydraulic Required 1 circuit 1 circuit 1 circuit
*Some pictures shown with optional apron for added capacity
- 1/4" thick, 20 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 3" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category II fast hitch or standard hitch.
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR21 - 36" Depth X 6" Width 1/2 Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 483$5,169.97
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
1/2 Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder soil and mixed rocky digging conditions
Model A-220 gear reduction drive with 2-9/16" round shaft. Price incudes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 15-30GPM - Max PSI 3,300Learn More
- Rated for a 300CC 4 wheel drive or larger ATV.
- Powder coat paint for a better looking longer lasting finish.
- Ratchet adjustment for easy height control.
- Gangs reversible to fill ruts.
- 1 7/8" ball coupling hitch.
- Heavy duty sealed ball bearings.
- 8-16" blades.
- 52" Cutting width.
- 1" square disc axles.
- Tubular frame.
- Weight: 350 lbs.
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR25 - 36" Depth X 8" Width Full Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 548$5,779.97
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 14' 10" Series 351 Wheel Type Tandem Disc Harrow Standard Hanger with 22" Notched Front/Round RearDisc with 9" Spacing,$13,453.97
When it comes to sheer versatility and performance, there’s never been a better choice than the Taylor-Way 351 Tandem Disc Harrow. With nearly 40 options in narrow and wide frame configurations, the 351 is engineered with smart features, easy adjustments and customizing extras.
The rigid, tubular frame (4”x 4”x 3/8”) design creates the stability and weight you need to achieve outstanding cutting and leveling even in the toughest soil conditions. High carbon, square 1 1/8” gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration and durability. Machined, ductile spacer spools combined with 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing maintain clearance and optimum pulverization.
Trust the Taylor-Way 351 to make your job easy, providing excellent discing strength in an implement made to last. Backed by many years of research and experience, you’ll appreciate the craftsmanship at a price you can afford.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 9’ 3” to 16’ 4”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 128 lbs.
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 20” or 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 or 7 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Double Acting Standard
- Tongue Jack: 3000 lbs. Standard
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth with a simple adjusting control bar
- Adjustable gang angle of 15, 18, 21 degrees
- 3”x 5” Gang tubes
- Heat treated scrapers come standard
- 9.5L x 15” Implement tires
- 15”x 8” rims
- Heavy-duty 6-lug Implement hub with shielded seals, mounted on 1 ¾” Spindle
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at all wear points on the lift axle tube
- Gang axles are 1 1/8” square, high carbon steel
- 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing
- Reversible drawbar clevis to match either single or double tractor drawbar