3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 5'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 8" wide - full rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR21 - 42" Depth X 8" Width 1/2 Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 486$5,509.97
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
1/2 Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder soil and mixed rocky digging conditions
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Hydraulic Offset & Angle Manual Tilt 8500-RMB-96HHM$2,489.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Extend your CJJ buckets life, with a optional replaceable bolt-on cutting edge. The double bevel edge allows you to flip the blade around to reveal new edge.Product Specifications
- Double bevel edge
- Pre-drilled 6” on center holes
- Width: 6”
- Thickness: .75”
The model 500 post hole digger handles 6", 9", or 12" standard or heavy duty augers with 2" inside diameter opening (see below). The three position boom allows the operator to maximize the auger digging depth. The model 500 mounts on tractors with category 1 or 2 rear three-point hitches. A lever is provided for the operator to adjust the digging angle from the driver seat. The gearbox is protected by the shear-pin PTO drive.Learn More
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. These tough cutters can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this line of cutters a long term performer. All cutters are quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This family of tough performers feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish. Available in 5', 6', and 7' with an 11-gauge deck with round back design. Taking the power from the PTO of your tractor, these units work efficiently up to 65 HP on 540 RPM Category I and II tractors.
- 65 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 11-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with Slip Clutch
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Available in Round Back design only
Model A-220 gear reduction drive with 2" hex shaft. Price incudes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 15-30GPM - Max PSI 3,300Learn More