3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Designed for a variety of uses, the 5500 is one of the best general purpose blades on the market with features that really perform.
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4”x 3/8” Main Tube
- Manual Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Designed to Perform with Less Power
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 5' 4" Series 600 Lift Type Offset Disc Harrow with 20 Notched Discs 600-19-20CO-7$1,893.97
The Series 600 is a heavy-duty Disc Harrow designed for primary tillage, fire breaks, weed control, and food plots. Suitable for tractors from 30-60 HP. This disc features a tubular box frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet economical enough for the part-timer.
- Main Frame Constructed from ¼”x3”x3” Tubing
- Category I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- • Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angles from 10-28 degrees
- 1” Square Axle Shafts
- Maintenance Free Sealed Bearings
- Rigid Bearing Hangers
- Available with 18”, 20”, or 22” Cut Out Blades
Model XR-35 trencher - 42" depth x 8" wide - single standard chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 94”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
The stump bucket with grapple is made for multiple applications– works great for removing stumps, trees and rocks. You can also use it to dig trenches, cut firewood, and load logs. The stump bucket w/grapple comes complete with a 2-1/2 inch x 8 inch cylinder and hoses specially designed for this attachment. Optional weld on teeth. Also available without grapple.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 16' 3" Series 350 Wheel-Type Wing Fold Tandem Disc Harrow with Flex Hanger,22" Round Discs with 7.5" Disc Spacing, 350-F52-7722RD$19,518.97
Built for outstanding cutting and leveling, the Taylor-Way 350 Wing Fold Tandem Disc Harrow is one of the most heavy duty and versatile implements available. Backed by years of Taylor-Way experience, its durability will speak for itself when you see the premium construction and features.
Even in the toughest soil conditions, the sturdy frame adds stability and weight where you need it most. High carbon, square gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration, while all the disc and spool spacing options help maintain clearance and optimum pulverization. You can trust your biggest jobs the Taylor-Way 350.
- Cutting Width Range: 14’ 10” to 21’ 11”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 119 lbs.
- Narrow-Transport Width: 10’ 6”
- Wide-Transport Width: 14’ 6”
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Standard (to manifold)
- Wing Cylinders/Hoses: 2 ½”x 16” Standard (to manifold)
- Tongue Jack: 3000lbs. Standard