3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock, 5 & 6 inch (127 & 152 mm) trench widths are available
The Classic Series has the traditional trademarked Lowe look while incorporating the latest in performance and durablity features. All of this at a lower price than the previous models.
NOTE: Lowe chain-reduction auger drive units come standard with a 2 9/16" diameter through- hardened round drive shaft. A 2" (51 mm) diameter hex drive shaft is optional.
Works very well in harder to penetrate soil. Often used on larger skid steer loaders and small backhoes. Will handle auger bits as large as 36 inches in certain digging conditions. Should have 14-25 gpm.Learn More
- This rugged steel rear-mount box blade is ideal for working gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure, and more.
- Boxed ends help retain product being worked. All box blades are quick-hitch compatible, feature dual, replaceable cutting edges, and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Available with a fixed or hinged back to meet your needs.
- Equipped with a fixed front and rear replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Hinge back is equipped with a fixed front replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Features replaceable heavy-duty ripper shank with multiple adjustment holes.
- This product has a formed self-cleaning mold board and is rated for tractors up to 60 HP.
- Measures 36" H x 98" W x 32" L
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR14 - 48" Depth X 5" Width Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 445$5,749.97
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Flex Back: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed hitch allows one side of the mower to raise to a height of up to 16" (15.5 degrees) while the other side remains on the ground. This lets the mower follow the contour of the ground.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Blade Size: 1/4"x2"x24"
- Blade Top Speed - FPM: 16,956
- Solid Tires: 4 - 9X3.5
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
Model XR-35 trencher - 48" depth x 8" wide - half rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Model A-220 gear reduction drive with 2-9/16" round shaft. Price incudes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 15-30GPM - Max PSI 3,300Learn More
Field General 's Moldboard Plows are ideal for small acreage farms. These plows are great when deep tillage is required. The units are available for tractors with 15-40 HP. These plows are equipped with replaceable shares, shins, and landslides for easy maintenance. Optional 14" diameter coulter blades are available for cutting through sod and hard ground.
- Fits Category I, 3-Point Hitch Tractors
- Available in 1 or 2 bottom
- Main Frame Beam 1" x 4"
- Plow Share Beam 1" x 4"
- Replaceable plow shares, shins, and landslides
- Optional 14" Diametee coulters Available