3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Rural King has 3 point equipment and accessories that you need by King Kutter and other brands. The King Kutter brand for thirty years has been a manufacturer of short line farm equipment. Their reputation is known for dependability and value. Whether you are looking for accessories, replacement parts, or 3 point equipment such as spreaders or finish mowers you are sure to find just what you need in the large selection offered at Rural King.
If you need a finish mower we have those. For instance, you can get a King Kutter 5' Finish Mower. If you need a seeder to put on the back of your ATV, there is the Buyers Products 15 Gallon 12 volt Rear ATV Seeder. There is also available the King Kutter 5 Bushel Pull Behind Spreader. The King Kutter Wire Un-roller makes handling wire safer and quicker.
If you need blades, v-belts, gear boxes, washer kits, wheels, bearings, 3point post hole diggers, wire stretchers, or any other 3 point accessories parts you can find what you need. Keeping your lawn clean and beautifully mowed will make you the envy of your neighbors. Doing garden or farm work can be made easier by purchasing the 3 point equipment and accessories, at Rural King, or on the website at www.ruralking.com.
Brush clearing attachment with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier. However, available with optional bolt-on sides. Grapple is welded in place.Product Features
- Width: 82"
- Height overall: 36 "
- Depth inside: 38"
- Tine spacing: 3"
- Open tine to tine height: 50"
- Open side wall design
Field General's Seeder/Spreader (Polyethylene) is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.Learn More
- Universal front mount round bale spear
- Mounts in place of the bucket on a front end loader using the universal mounting system (not for use on skid steer units)
- Designed for easy mounting and lifting of heavier round bales
- Spear lifts up to 2,200 lb. bales
- Heavy-duty replaceable heat-treated upper spear and two lower welded stabilizer bars for extra hold and stability
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Note: Bales must be fully seated against frame of spear before attempting to move.Learn More
This replacement fork for the pallet frame attachment.
**Sold in increments of 2!!!Learn More
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 16' 3" Series 350 Wheel-Type Wing Fold Tandem Disc Harrow with Flex Hanger,22" Round Discs with 7.5" Disc Spacing, 350-F52-7722RD$19,518.97
Built for outstanding cutting and leveling, the Taylor-Way 350 Wing Fold Tandem Disc Harrow is one of the most heavy duty and versatile implements available. Backed by years of Taylor-Way experience, its durability will speak for itself when you see the premium construction and features.
Even in the toughest soil conditions, the sturdy frame adds stability and weight where you need it most. High carbon, square gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration, while all the disc and spool spacing options help maintain clearance and optimum pulverization. You can trust your biggest jobs the Taylor-Way 350.
- Cutting Width Range: 14’ 10” to 21’ 11”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 119 lbs.
- Narrow-Transport Width: 10’ 6”
- Wide-Transport Width: 14’ 6”
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Standard (to manifold)
- Wing Cylinders/Hoses: 2 ½”x 16” Standard (to manifold)
- Tongue Jack: 3000lbs. Standard
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 9' 11" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 26" Notched Front Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-F25-1026CO$11,317.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights