3 Point Equipment & Accessories
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge
- Left 7 Right Sliding Moldboard
- Full Swivel with 22 degrees and 45 degrees forward and reverse
- Left and Right 22 degree tilt
- Welded A-Frame
- Category I Hitch
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 12' 2" Series 351 Wheel Type Tandem Disc Harrow Flex Hanger with 22" Round Disc with 9" Spacing, 351-F32-9922RD$11,790.97
When it comes to sheer versatility and performance, there’s never been a better choice than the Taylor-Way 351 Tandem Disc Harrow. With nearly 40 options in narrow and wide frame configurations, the 351 is engineered with smart features, easy adjustments and customizing extras.
The rigid, tubular frame (4”x 4”x 3/8”) design creates the stability and weight you need to achieve outstanding cutting and leveling even in the toughest soil conditions. High carbon, square 1 1/8” gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration and durability. Machined, ductile spacer spools combined with 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing maintain clearance and optimum pulverization.
Trust the Taylor-Way 351 to make your job easy, providing excellent discing strength in an implement made to last. Backed by many years of research and experience, you’ll appreciate the craftsmanship at a price you can afford.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 9’ 3” to 16’ 4”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 128 lbs.
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 20” or 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 or 7 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Double Acting Standard
- Tongue Jack: 3000 lbs. Standard
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth with a simple adjusting control bar
- Adjustable gang angle of 15, 18, 21 degrees
- 3”x 5” Gang tubes
- Heat treated scrapers come standard
- 9.5L x 15” Implement tires
- 15”x 8” rims
- Heavy-duty 6-lug Implement hub with shielded seals, mounted on 1 ¾” Spindle
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at all wear points on the lift axle tube
- Gang axles are 1 1/8” square, high carbon steel
- 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing
- Reversible drawbar clevis to match either single or double tractor drawbar
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 7' 9" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 26" Notched Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-F19-1026CO$10,164.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
Four in one skid steer attachments have many uses, and you most likely already have an idea of how you would use a versatile combination bucket attachment like this. It's one of those things you may purchase to help you with a single problem but end up using in many different ways.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 66"
- Overall depth: 38.5"
- Overall height: 29"
- Inside width: 64.75", 70.75" or 82.75"
- Inside depth: 31"
- Shipping weight: 66"/727 lbs.
- Bucket edge: .75" X 6" - C1055 steel
- Bucket side: .25" A36 steel
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth.
Expanded Double Standard Anti Black Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required.
You have seen stump grinders. Now check out the all New, Patent Pending, King Kutter Stump Kutter! It will change the way you think about stump removal. The innovative 30” diameter head, engages a large area of the stump simultaneously. It drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to remove a stump, and therefore increases productivity. In fact it can take a 30” diameter stump and cut it down 18” in less than 15 minutes, powered simply by the tractor’s PTO. Heavy Duty cam-type cut-out clutch, lift arm stabilization kit and storage stands come standard with the King Kutter Stump Kutter.
- MODEL # - SK-30-YP
- CUTTING WIDTH – 30”
- HITCH CATEGORY – CAT. II
Note: Requires 50 HP Tractor Do Not Exceed 55 HP.Learn More
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 5' 6" Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-18-16-G-C$853.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
Want to carry and dump more without buying a larger skid steer/loader. Take a look at the hopper bucket. The hopper bucket has it's own set of wheels to help carry the additional weight that this bucket holds.Product Specifications
- Width overall: 84"
- Height overall: 39"
- Length overall: 85"
- Approx. weight 1100 lbs.
- Capacity heaped: 89 Cu. Ft.
- Capacity leveled: 68 Cu. Ft.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1