3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Model XR-35 trencher - 24" depth x 8" wide - full rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 2040GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Field General's Sub-Compact Reversible Scoop features a uniquely design heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or rear of the scoop, enabling to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as shovel. This handy tool lets you scoop, dig, carry, dump, or spread. By simple attaching a rope to the trip lever the scoop can be dumped without leaving the seat of the tractor.
- Heavy Duty Angle Frame
- Mounts Forward and Reverse
- Beveled Cutting Edge
- Self Leveling Pan
Field General's Flex Hitch Rotary Cutters demonstrate the latest in rotary cutter innovation, and it's only available from Field General. The Category I quick hitchable, flex hitch design is unlike anything on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 ° up or down, on the left or right side of the machine This feature allows the Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter follow the contours of your field like never before. The domed deck design sheds water and debris to prevent the material from collecting on the deck virtually preventing the deck from rusting. Whether mowing pasture, roadsides, parks, or easements, the Field General Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter is perfect for you.
- Flex Hitch
- Domed Deck
- 40 HP Gear Box with Shear Bolt or Slip Clutch Protection
- Laminated Tail Wheel
- Stump Jumper with Heavy Forged Heat Treated Blades
- Optional Front and Rear Chain Guards
- Stainless Steel Model Available with Slip Clutch Only
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 7' 9" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 26" Notched Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-F19-1026CO$10,164.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
Extend your CJJ buckets life, with a optional replaceable bolt-on cutting edge. The double bevel edge allows you to flip the blade around to reveal new edge.Product Specifications
- Double bevel edge
- Pre-drilled 6” on center holes
- Width: 6”
- Thickness: .75”
King Kutter's XB Yard Rake is engineered for versatility for the landscaper or homeowner. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, the removal of rocks, roots, trash, plus much more. These yard rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point, square tube frame for added strength.
- Reinforced, 3-point square tube frame for maximum strength
- 5 forward & 5 reverse settings
- Heavy duty, heat treated, spring steel tines
- Tines individually mounted for durability
- Adjustable stabilizer bar
- Gauge wheels optional
Use alone... or behind farm implements for 1-pass coverage with your ATV, lawn tractor, tractor or pickup (only requires 1 HP per ft. of width for the mini-harrow... 2 HP per ft. for other models). Raking action removes dead residue...providing better air, water and nitrogen penetration to roots...recycles rich, organic materials evenly back into soil...for vigorous, full growth. Cover more acres per hour - “multi-position” tines permit higher operating speeds (up to 8 mph vs 4 mph)... without skipping, jumping or skimming surface...unlike “fixed-position” tines.
Available in 3 sizes: 4'W x 4'L, 4'W x 8'L 8W' x 4'L
- Scatter manure droppings
- Aerate & dethatch pastures and lawns
- Loosen & smooth paths and driveways
- Fluff, dry & level tracks, ball diamonds, etc
- Break up & level heavy soil
- Prepare nicer seed beds
- Work-in fertilizer & seed
- Incorporate herbicides
- Gentile, "first" cultivation
- Minimum till - stalks, crusts & ridge
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
$11,948.97[description] Learn More