3 Point Equipment & Accessories
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock. 5 & 6 inch (127 & 152 mm) trench widths are available
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge
- Left 7 Right Sliding Moldboard
- Full Swivel with 22 degrees and 45 degrees forward and reverse
- Left and Right 22 degree tilt
- Welded A-Frame
- Category I Hitch
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 6' 6" Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 16" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-16-20-G-C$857.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.Learn More
Model XR-7 trencher - 24" depth x 4" wide - standard chain. Price includes mini-loader mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 8-14GPM - Max PSI 3,000Learn More
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear
Model XR-35 trencher - 24" depth x 5" wide - full rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL RB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- 1/4" thick, 20 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 3" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category II fast hitch or standard hitch.