3 Point Equipment & Accessories
- 3-point rear attach tillage disc used to prepare soil for planting
- Heavy-duty box frame with 10-18” x 3mm notched blades, 10-18″ x 3mm smooth blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Front and rear disc gangs have adjustable angles and together they cut a 7′ swath with each pass
- Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Scalloped blades are available on rear gangs with additional factory lead time and upcharge. See your authorized Tarter dealer for more details. Know your tractor’s capabilities before using this equipment. Never exceed the manufacturer’s recommended equipment handling capabilities when using 3-Point EquipmentLearn More
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 18” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
- Use for lighter soils free of stones, roots, etc.
- The three position boom allows the operator to maximize the auger digging depth.
- A lever is provided for the operator to adjust the digging angle from the driver seat.
- The gearbox is protected by the shear-pin PTO drive.
- 9" auger
- 1/4" thick, 20 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 3" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category II fast hitch or standard hitch.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable Disc Harrows
- Cast Bearings
- 1" Axles
- 7 1/2" Disc Spacing
- 2" X 3" Arms