3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTERS ATV SEEDERSPREADER is the ideal implement for use when a PTO is not available. This unit has a ground driven, grease filled gearbox that can be disengaged when transporting. It is ideal for spreading seed, fertilizer, sand and salt. It has an adjustable towbar with a 1-7/8" ball hitch. It has 16 x 6.50-8 tires which makes this a turf friendly implement. This item is a must for landscapers, contractors, hunters and small farmers.
- Hitch Category: 1-7/8" Ball
- Capacity: 400 LB
Field General's RB-QAT Blade is designed for use with Category I quick attach systems. It is great for dirt work, road maintenance, cleaning livestock pens, or any other job where the ability to tilt or angle the blade is a necessity. Round and square tubing are utilized to give the blade's hitch and frame maximum strength and durability.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 5 Forward and 5 Reverse Angle Settings
- Left and Right Tilt
- Special Formed Moldboard
- Replaceable, Reversible, High Carbon Steel Cutting Edge
- Easy Adjust Latch Assemblies
- 3/4" Thick Steel Index Plate
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 4' 6" Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 16" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-16-12-G-C$659.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
King Kutter 6" Post Hole Digger w/ Auger PHD-06-SC-YK
The New "Patent Pending" King Kutter Post Hole Diggers are the latest in post hole digger innovation from King Kutter Inc. This post hole digger features a 3-point Cat. I hitch, a unique Quik-Tach threaded auger, a slip clutch driven gearbox and 6", 9" & 12" augers with "Butterfly Flighting".
King Kutter's post hole digger features a heavy duty, square tube formed frame and is designed and built for safety. King Kutter's post hole diggers are designed with the farmer, contractor, and landscaper in mind.
Post Hole Digger Features:
- Square Tube Formed Frame
- PTO with Slip Clutch
- Accommodates Cat. I, 3-Point Hitch
- Safety Shield Integrated into Structure
- 3 Auger Sizes 6", 9" or 12" with Butterfly Flighting
- Quik-Tach Threaded Auger
- Replaceable, Cast Steel, Split Tip Auger Point
- Replaceable, Heat Treated Cutting Edges
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 60"
- Inside Width: 58"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
The 4500 Series Rear Blades offer features for most landscaping, grading, and snow removal applications. The blade is 6 way adjustable allowing the user to Tilt, Angle and offset the blade at the same time to achieve the desired results. The moldboard is a full ¼” thick with a heat treated double beveled reversible cutting edge. The pivot pin has a bushing that is a full 2 1/8” in diameter. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 45 HP.Learn More
Blue Diamond Attachment skid steer pallet forks offer great visibility on a heavy-duty frame. The 48” tines are 4,000 lb. capacity and are adjustable. With numerous locking positions for the forks, you won't ever have a problem picking up your load.
Side steps are available for skid steer models, but are not included.Learn More
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch