3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
- Reverse Rotation Tiller
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY KUTTERS are designed to meet the needs of any tough job. It is constructed of extra heavy material, 8" I-Beam side rails, and a 3/16" single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing, this Kutter is built to perform. Each kutter has a splined cast iron gearbox, a shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch, a solid 3/4" thick steel plate blade carrier, a heavy duty wheel fork(s), a top link swivel, and adjustable laminated tail wheel(s).
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Gearbox Rating: 80 HP
- Deck Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Size" 1/2 x 4 x 30"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Rear Blade with Hydraulic Offset, Angle, & Tilt 8500-RMB-96HHH$2,806.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Till up to 6” deep with this heavy duty bidirectional rototiller. The offset design of our rototiller allows you to leave no wheel tracks when moving in reverse, while the pivoting tines allow for maximum bite in either direction. Our rototiller is made for heavy duty tilling with your skid steer, and it provides a level of quality you just won’t find anywhere else.
- Universal mount
- Tilling widths of 52”, 68” & 76”
- Works in forward and reverse
- Double edge replaceable tines
- Does not require high flow
- Tilling depth up to 6”
- 1/2” skid plates
- Protected motor
- Offset design leaves no wheel track
Brush clearing attachment with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier. However, available with optional bolt-on sides. Grapple is welded in place.Product Features
- Width: 75"
- Height overall: 36 "
- Depth inside: 38"
- Tine spacing: 3"
- Open tine to tine height: 50"
- Open side wall design
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR14 - 36" Depth X 6" Width Rock & Frost Anti Flex Back 442$5,309.97
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Flex Back: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
Five model are available from a 1.5 ton model, which is ideal for landscaping or light construction use up to an 8 ton model which is built rugged enough for most farm or construction needs.
All models feature removable hinged tailgates, removable side panels and swivel clevis type hitch. Tongue Jacks are standard on all models.
All tandem axle models feature a center pivot walking tandem axle, which allows uniform load distribution on uneven terrain.
The 4 and 5 ton models feature a unique 3-way dumping design. This is possible by the use of an oscillating telescopic single acting cylinder. The dumping pattern can be changed from rear to right or left by the simple placement of two hinge pins.
- 5 Ton Capacity
- 3 Way Dump (Right, Left, or Rear)
- 3 Stage Single Action Telescope Hydraulic Cylinder
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle with 11L x 15 Tires
- Removable Reinforced Side and End Panels
- Swivel Clevis Hitch
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
- Optional Grain Gate
Model XR-7 trencher - 36" depth x 6" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes mini-loader mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 8-14GPM - Max PSI 3,000Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 8' 4" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 26" Notched Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-F21-1026CO$10,590.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights