3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Heavy-duty, light material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. The bucket allows material to be scooped up and moved out through one of two side discharge openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to become a bucket able to scoop material up and then rotates and raises to become a spreader/feeder. The side flow bucket has three orbit motors, one to run the beater bar which helps to prevent material bridging and two to operate the flexible track that sends the material out the right or left side opening.Product Specifications
- Height: 51.5 "
- Bucket width: 84 "
- Overall width: 92"
- Weight: 1089 lbs.
- Capacity: 2.33 cu. yds.
You have seen stump grinders. Now check out the all New, Patent Pending, King Kutter Stump Kutter! It will change the way you think about stump removal. The innovative 30” diameter head, engages a large area of the stump simultaneously. It drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to remove a stump, and therefore increases productivity. In fact it can take a 30” diameter stump and cut it down 18” in less than 15 minutes, powered simply by the tractor’s PTO. Heavy Duty cam-type cut-out clutch, lift arm stabilization kit and storage stands come standard with the King Kutter Stump Kutter.
- MODEL # - SK-30-YP
- CUTTING WIDTH – 30”
- HITCH CATEGORY – CAT. II
Note: Requires 50 HP Tractor Do Not Exceed 55 HP.Learn More
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 12" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 15' 1550 Series Flex-Wing Pull Cutter with Double Laminated Tires and Chain Guards - Cylinder 1550-DL-CG-CY$13,128.97
Tough cutting applications are no match for Taylor Pittsburgh’s 1510/1550 15’ Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter. Try the industry’s best choice for maximum power and maneuverable cutting ability.
- Four Gearbox design with a main splitter gearbox and three independent drive gearboxes
- 540 RPM Gearbox
- Rugged 7 Gauge deck
- Spring Cushioned Wheel Axles
- Dual Center Section Wheels
- Round Stump Jumpers
- Constant Velocity Input PTO – Cat. 8 CV, Cat 6 CV 1000
- Cat 6 Wing Drivelines
- Slip Clutches on all Drive Gearboxes
- Replaceable Center Section and Wing Skid Shoes
- Heavy-Duty Castering Straddle type hitch Clevis
- Self-Leveling Tounge with Dual leveling rods
- Heavy-Duty Tounge jack with storage location on the deck
- Choice of 21” laminated tires/Heavy ply used Airplane Tires
Heavy-duty, heavy material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. This bucket allows material to be scooped up and discharged through one of two side openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to make it become a bucket able to scoop up material; then it rotates and raises to become a hopper with a multiple directional conveyor. This side flow bucket has two orbit motor used to operate the conveyor's flexible track which sends the material out either the right or left side opening. This bucket measures 29.5” high, 82” wide, compact enough to get into tight work areas, yet big enough to hold around one yard of heavy material. Also available is a similar model for use with light materials.Product Features
- Height: 29.5 "
- Bucket width: 72 "
- Overall width: 82"
- Weight: 885 lbs.
- Approx. cap.: 1 cu. yd.
- Cutting edge: .5" X 4"
Model XR-35 trencher - 60" depth x 6" wide - half rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Model XR-35 trencher - 24" depth x 10" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Do you want to have the field that all the neighbors are talking about? Then you need to get a Taylor¬-Way series 870 or 875 Cultivator Incorporator. Available in a rigid frame (870 series) or Hydraulic wing fold (875 series) we have a size to fit your need at a price you can afford.
Our Category II-III, 3-point hitch Cultivator Incorporators feature a strong tubular frame (2”x2”x3/16”) to which we mount ultra high vibrating tines that fully incorporate chemicals and fertilizer into the soil. The tines are followed by our double roller baskets that create a superior seedbed that’s ready for planting.
Trust that the Taylor-Way 870/875 has been built to last and provide you with superior field finishing at an economical price.
- Adjustable Pin Type Gauge Wheels—Rigid Frame
- Adjustable Turnbuckle Type Gauge Wheels—Hydraulic Fold Frame
- Double Roller Baskets with Regreasable Ball Bearings
- Heavy Duty Category II-III, 3-point hitch
- Optional Rims Only or Tires Mounted on Rim
- Ultra-High Vibration Tines
- Welded Tubular Frame
- Floating Wings Designed to Follow the Contour of the Ground (Hydraulic Fold)
- Aggressive Flat Bar Basket Design to Maximize Clod Breakage
- Springs Allow Down Pressure on Rolling Baskets to be Adjusted to Field Conditions
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 9' 11" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 26" Notched Front Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-F25-1026CO$11,317.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 270 Series - Pull Type with Single Airplane Tires and Chain Guards - Cylinder 270-120PSACGCY$7,312.97
The Series 270 10’ Pull-type and Lift-type Cutters deliver powerful cutting action and a variety of options that make it easy to customize your implement for a wide range of uses. Designed for tough cutting jobs, our mowers will provide you with years of dependable service.
- 7 Gauge Deck Material
- 10”x1/4” side Skirts
- 16,233 RPM Blade Tip Speed
- 90 HP Outboard Gearboxes, and 125 HP Splitter Gearbox, 540 RPM
- Replaceable Skid Shoes
- Tubular (2”x3”) Bracing