3 Point Equipment & Accessories
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
KING KUTTER'S TRAILER MOVERS allows your tractor to tow many types of trailers that are usually towed by a pickup. It will receive the towing inserts you have with your trucks hitch.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
This Tow Tuff ATV Weight-Distributing Dolly makes it easy to move move trailers, implements, fish houses and other towables with your ATV. It has an 800-lb. capacity, so it takes weight off of your ATV. The 30 inch wheelbase provides additional stability for moving large items. The 42 inch L hitch provides a smaller turning radius, perfect for working in tight spaces. The 2 inch ball height adjusts from 16 inches to 25 inches.
Includes a pinned hitch for attachments without a coupler.
- 1 year manufacturer limited warranty
- 30" wide wheel base for stability
- 800 LB weight capacity
- 42" long hitch for shorter turning radius
- Ball adjusts from 16-25"
- Spreads free-flowing materials: seed, feed, or fertilizer
- Rust-proof, poly hopper
- Manual feed gate regulator
- Heavy-duty, sealed 12V motor
- Direct linkage controls eliminates stretching/breaking cable
- Rain cover included
- Capacity: 100 lbs. (12½ gal. capacity
- Spread Width: 20-25 Ft.
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
Pat's Easy Change - Category #1 to #2 - Premium 3-Point Quick Change Hitch w/ Stabilizer Bar - 112ST$169.97
With Pat's Category #1to #2 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attach your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system has a category 1 receiver (tractor side) and a category 2 hook (implement side). This system comes with a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
(For cat. #1 tractors to use cat.#2 implements)
- Pat's Premium 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 112ST
- Category 1-2 Quick Hitch
- Easy change system
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 2" to 3-1/2" tall
- Lift arm pins are 7/8" diameter with 1-1/8" hook
- Made in the USA
Definition of Categories
- Category 1 lift arm pins 7/8" diameter
- Category 2 lift arm pins 1-1/8" diameter
- Category 3 lift arm pins 1-7/16" diameter
Field Tuff's Heavy-Duty Draw Harrow (HDHA-44) is used to: level pastures, food plots, gardens, break up soil clumps, and prep lawns. This drag harrow is perfect for gravel driveways and leveling. The heavy-duty design means that this is a lasting product that can handle big jobs. At 4 ft. by 4 ft. with teeth 1/2" thick, this drag harrow is equipped for a variety of tough jobs. The 7 horizontal rows of tines with 69 tines make this drag harrow ready for your tough jobs. The tow chain with its ring fits over any 2" trailer ball so that it can be dragged behind ATVs, UTVs, and lawn tractors.
- Excellent for leveling plots, breaking up soil, leveling pastures and grading
- Heavy-Duty Design - 1/2" Thick Harrow Teeth
- Tow Chain fits over any 2" ball
- Used with ATVs, UTVs, and Lawn Tractors
- 7 Horizontal Rows of Tines, 69 Heavy-Duty Tines
- Adjustable Tow Bar - can be moved to opposite end for less aggressive dragging