3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Easily spread seed and fertilizer with Field Tuff's 12-Volt ATV Hitch-Mount Spreader. Includes a powerful 12-Volt DC motor and has a rated speed of 570rpm for an efficient and reliable product, sealed for protection. Heavy-duty and durable, this spreader has a maximum capacity of 125 lbs. and hold up to 16 gallons of grass seed, fertilizer, or small grain. The 12' broadcast width ensures that you will get the job done efficiently! The controls can be reached from the operator's seat. Easily mount to an ATV, UTV, or utility tractor's 1 1/4" or 2" receiver; the included wiring harness and on/off switch add to the quality of this spreader
Includes 1" tension strap and rain cover.
- 12 volt motor powered
- Heavy Duty and Durable
- Holds 125lbs of seed or fertilizer
- Wiring harness with on/off switch
- Mounts to 1 1/4 inch or 2" receiver
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Disc Harrow
After plowing a field or garden in the fall, a disc harrow is used in the spring to break the soil up into smaller pieces, level the surface, and achieve plant-ready soil. The Brinly Disc Harrow easily attaches to a garden tractor to break up rough, plowed ground effortlessly to start a new garden or prepare the planting bed of an existing garden. For maximum efficiency, assemble two disc harrows together to form a tandem unit for smooth uniform soil (see manual for instructions)
Features and Benefits
7. Adjustable working width from 29” to 40” accommodates gardens of various sizes
8. (8) 11” heavy duty steel discs turn rough, plowed ground into plant-ready soil
9. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Discs: (8) 11" Diameter (279 mm)
- Adjustments: 10˚ / 15˚ / 20˚ angles
- Frame: 3/8" x 2" (10 x 51 mm)
- Adj. Width: 29" to 39" (737 to 991 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 32" x 14" (660 x 813 x 356 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 2 concrete blocks
- Ship Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.Learn More
Bolt on bucket spear, forged.
- Capacity: 1800 lbs.
- Approximate weight: 86 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Field General's is the tool you need for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production. It features a heavy frame, a solid steel beam backbone, and a forged, heat-treated reversible ripper tooth, capable of a 14" maximum ripping depth.
- Solid Steel Shank
- Forged Lift Pins
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Heat Treated Reversible Ripper Tooth