3 Point Equipment & Accessories
This King Kutter XB Xtra Gear Driven Rotary Tiller has all the quality features of the full size tillers. The heavy-duty frame and six tines per flange produce a better seedbed. They provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose, textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion.
- 54 In. XBX Rotary Tiller - TG-54-XBX-OK
- Category 1 hitch
- 20-35 recommended HP
- 36 tines
- Oversized shafts & gears
- Strong, balanced rotor shaft
- Large bearings with protective seals
- Extra long A-frame with back braces
- Heat treated, long-wearing tines
- Six L-shaped tines per flange
- Shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch
- Well balanced to eliminate vibration
- Adjustable skids for depth control
- Connects to 3-point, 540 RPM tractor
- Torque tube frame to absorb shock loads
- Frame welded for strength, not bolted
- Support stand for easier hook up
KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Number of Flanges: 9
- The depth is adjustable with the maximum cutting depth of 8”
- Recommended for tractors with 35-50 HP
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. This tiller is a forward rotating tiller.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Approx. HP: 35-50
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 60"'
- Number of Tines: 42
- Approx. HP: 25-40
- A-frame and gearbox assembly can be reversed for reverse rotation.
- Machine can be offset to either side or center.
- A-frame extended for smoother operation.
- #4 metric torque limiter driveshaft to protect tractor and implement.
- Removable tine shaft and tines.
- Adjustable skid shoes.
- For tractors 25-50 HP
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Manual Offset, Angle, and Tilt 8500-RMB-96MMM$1,841.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
The all gear drive, 6 tines per flang, slip clutch protected PTO shaft, and the heavy duty reinforced frame make this the ideal Reverse Rotation Gear Drive Rotary Tiller for any situation.
- Working Width-60in
- Number Of Blades-42
- Number Of Flanges-7
- Approx. Weight-639
- Recommended PTO HP-25-40
- Protection-Slip Clutch
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 90"
- Number of Blades: 24
- Blade Diameter: 18"
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LAWN PLUGGER is designed to help control compaction and thatch build up on grassy surfaces such as lawns and athletic fields. The 15/16" beveled spoon easily penetrates the ground producing a clean hole which increases the soil's ability to intake water, nutrients, and oxygen. Water, nutrients, and oxygen are all important factors for root growth and overall turf health and the result is a healthier, greener, thicker grass. The heavy duty frame with built in weight boxes, is intended to hold weight for added down pressure on the spoons, when necessary. Dual parking stands ensures that you will never have to pick up your plugger, and the CAT. 1 quick hitch compatible hitch make it safer and easier to hook up.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1