3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5,6 and 7 ft models. Now available in 7 ft model with 3-point, CAT. 1 or 2 straddle hitch. The 4 ft model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- 50-65 HP Required
- Category 1 or Category 2
- Straddle Hitch
- Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch
- 6 tines per flange
- Heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame
Field General's 1.5 Ton Sub-Compact Dump Trailer is ideal for landscaping, choring, gardening, and construction jobs. The trailer features a two-way unique tailgate that will open from the top (like a pickup truck to load or unload bulky items or will open from the bottom (like a dump truck). This unit is constructed with 12 gauge formed steel sides and end panels for maximum strength and durability. The 1.5 Dump Trailer is designed for off road use not to exceed 20 MPH. Learn More
KING KUTTER'S 1.5 TON XB DUMP TRAILER is ideal for landscaping, construction and general gardening. This trailer features a unique two-way tailgate that will open from the top (like a pickup truck) to load or unload large bulky items or will open from the bottom (like a dump truck) for spreading gravel, dirt, sand and many other materials. The tailgate features a cam over latch to control spreading applications. Other features include removable side panels, swivel style hitch, and a double diaphragm hydraulic pump for easy dumping. This unit is constructed with 12 gauge formed steel sides and end panels for maximum strength and durability. The XB Dump Trailer is designed for off road use not to exceed 20 mph.
- 1.5 Ton Capacity
- Rear Dump
- Removable Smooth Side and End Panels
- 2 Way Opening Tailgate
- Swivel Clevis Hitch
- Swivel 2" Ball Hitch
- 18 X 8.5 X 8 Turf Style Tires
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle
- Single Action 3" X 12" Cylinder
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
- Bed Dimensions 50"W X 70"L X 13"H
- Double Diaphragm Hydraulic Pump
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Rear Blade with Hydraulic Offset, Angle, & Tilt 8500-RMB-96HHH$2,806.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Model XR-35 trencher - 60" depth x 6" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 14' 10" Series 351 Wheel Type Tandem Disc Harrow Standard Hanger with 22" Notched Front/Round RearDisc with 9" Spacing,$13,453.97
When it comes to sheer versatility and performance, there’s never been a better choice than the Taylor-Way 351 Tandem Disc Harrow. With nearly 40 options in narrow and wide frame configurations, the 351 is engineered with smart features, easy adjustments and customizing extras.
The rigid, tubular frame (4”x 4”x 3/8”) design creates the stability and weight you need to achieve outstanding cutting and leveling even in the toughest soil conditions. High carbon, square 1 1/8” gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration and durability. Machined, ductile spacer spools combined with 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing maintain clearance and optimum pulverization.
Trust the Taylor-Way 351 to make your job easy, providing excellent discing strength in an implement made to last. Backed by many years of research and experience, you’ll appreciate the craftsmanship at a price you can afford.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 9’ 3” to 16’ 4”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 128 lbs.
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 20” or 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 or 7 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Double Acting Standard
- Tongue Jack: 3000 lbs. Standard
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth with a simple adjusting control bar
- Adjustable gang angle of 15, 18, 21 degrees
- 3”x 5” Gang tubes
- Heat treated scrapers come standard
- 9.5L x 15” Implement tires
- 15”x 8” rims
- Heavy-duty 6-lug Implement hub with shielded seals, mounted on 1 ¾” Spindle
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at all wear points on the lift axle tube
- Gang axles are 1 1/8” square, high carbon steel
- 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing
- Reversible drawbar clevis to match either single or double tractor drawbar
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 6' 6" Series 600 Lift Type Offset Disc Harrow with 22" Notched Discs 600-21-22CO-7$2,105.97
The Series 600 is a heavy-duty Disc Harrow designed for primary tillage, fire breaks, weed control, and food plots. Suitable for tractors from 30-60 HP. This disc features a tubular box frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet economical enough for the part-timer.
- Main Frame Constructed from ¼”x3”x3” Tubing
- Category I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- • Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angles from 10-28 degrees
- 1” Square Axle Shafts
- Maintenance Free Sealed Bearings
- Rigid Bearing Hangers
- Available with 18”, 20”, or 22” Cut Out Blades
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
Brush clearing attachment with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier. However, available with optional bolt-on sides. Grapple is welded in place.Product Features
- Width: 100"
- Height overall: 36 "
- Depth inside: 38"
- Tine spacing: 3"
- Open tine to tine height: 50"
- Open side wall design
Five model are available from a 1.5 ton model, which is ideal for landscaping or light construction use up to an 8 ton model which is built rugged enough for most farm or construction needs.
All models feature removable hinged tailgates, removable side panels and swivel clevis type hitch. Tongue Jacks are standard on all models.
All tandem axle models feature a center pivot walking tandem axle, which allows uniform load distribution on uneven terrain.
The 4 and 5 ton models feature a unique 3-way dumping design. This is possible by the use of an oscillating telescopic single acting cylinder. The dumping pattern can be changed from rear to right or left by the simple placement of two hinge pins.
- 5 Ton Capacity
- 3 Way Dump (Right, Left, or Rear)
- 3 Stage Single Action Telescope Hydraulic Cylinder
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle with 11L x 15 Tires
- Removable Reinforced Side and End Panels
- Swivel Clevis Hitch
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
- Optional Grain Gate