3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. This tiller is a forward rotating tiller.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Approx. HP: 35-50
- John Deere Green
Whether your grooming job is a simple estate or you need real cutting power in a commercial setting, Taylor-Way has a Heavy Duty Estate Groomer to fit your needs. The 3000/3100 Series have all the features you’re looking for, at a price that makes them affordable.
Each Groomer has been designed for commercial grade performance, better cutting quality with minimum power required, and most importantly… easy maintenance. Our development team has put several years of experience into making Taylor-Way Groomers the number one choice in the industry.
Whether you choose the side discharge design with hinged discharge chute or the rear discharge that allows close trimming around trees and landscaping, both feature high blade tip speeds and under-deck baffling for clean discharge of cut material.
Available in two sizes, these groomers can mow small or large areas with minimal time and effort. Multiple height settings and optional anti-scalp rollers provide a professional cut finish even on rough terrain while the baffling maintains excellent distribution of clippings.
The 3000/3100 Series Estate Groomer have accessible settings, parts and grease fittings for the ultimate in ease and cutting results. Take a close look at the features Taylor-Way has to offer.Features:
- Full Floating Category I 3-pt hitch, with adjustable lower link arms with settings to match different rear tractor sizes
- Interchangeable caster wheel arms with greaseable, replaceable bushings
- Simple cutting height settings, obtained by adding or removing adjustment spacers
- Fully shielded drive line is standard on all models. Three section belt cover to allow easier service access
- Easy, accessible grease fittings on all major wear points
- Heavy duty 7 Gauge deck for durability and a smooth finish cut, even in thick, conditions
- Strong 1.25” diameter pivot shafts, on wheel forks for long life and positive castering
- Large 10” diameter gauge wheels, with choice of solid or pneumatic tires
- Anti-scalp roller to maintain a smooth cut on uneven terrainLearn More
Using hydraulic muscle for bale handling is not limited to large machinery. Now you can do a big job with a little loader. This model helps dairy farms, horse ranches, landscapers, or construction crews with their hay or straw handling chores. The model 50 will handle five bales. If you want to automate your hay handling, but don't have a large loader, or need the maneuverability of a skid-loader, this is your answer.
Length (overal) 41.5" (1054mm) Length (usable) 33.5" (851mm) Width 70" (1778mm) Height 21" (533mm) Weight 230lbs (104kg) No. of Hooks 10 Bale capacity 5-14x18" (356x457mm)
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
With the King Kutter Skid Steer Hydraulic Concrete bucket you can go more places than large concrete trucks can. Great for the times you can't get a truck in the place/ position you want, or a concrete pumper is overkill. Two models to choose from, a manually operated or hydraulically operated discharge gate model. The hydraulic discharge gate helps the operator to control the concrete flow more precisely for more accurately placed pours.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FLEX-HITCH REAR DISCHARGE FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Blade Size: 1/4" x 2" x 20"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 18,463
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.50
The Hedgehog is the ultimate tool for removing unwanted brush, trees or wood posts.
- Land owners and developers.
- Parks and forestry departments.
- Township and county maintainers.
- Fencing contractors.
Clear pastures, ditches, shelterbelts and CRP land quickly and permanently. Pull small trees and brush out by the roots, to prevent regrowth. No need for chains, sawing or expensive chemicals. Remove hedgerows and eradicate invasive noxious shrubs, weeds and vines without touching them. Pull out wood fence posts, up to 8” diameter. Rugged design, with no moving parts. Heavy beveled tines assure positive lifting action. Multi-width openings provide for infinite diameters of trees or posts, from 1/4” to 8”. Attaches to tractor loader or skid-steer with Universal Quick-Tach brackets.
Spacing of Tines 3"-8" (6-203 mm) Width 65" (1651 mm) Height 37" (940 mm) Length 21.375" (543 mm) Weight 330 lb (141 kg) Lift Capacity Up to 4,000 lb (1814 kg) Mounting Universal quick-tach
$1,919.97[description] Learn More