3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Rear Blade with Hydraulic Offset, Angle, & Tilt 8500-RMB-96HHH$2,806.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
- Reverse Rotation Tiller
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Model A-165 gear reduction drive with 2" hex shaft. Price incudes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 10-20GPM - Max PSI 3,300Learn More
$1,919.97[description] Learn More
This 8 ft cutter has a 12 gauge powdered coated deck with 7" channel sides rounded at rear. It comes standard with 150 horsepower center gearbox and 100 horsepower side boxes for heavy duty cutting, a #6 series driveshaft with torque limiter, round blade carriers, 2 rear laminated rubber tires, category 1 heavy A-frames with slotted top link hole, and set back hitch to provide better weight distribution. This cutter is also quick hitch compatible.Learn More
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 96"
- Inside Width: 94"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
Brush clearing attachment with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier. However, available with optional bolt-on sides. Grapple is welded in place.Product Features
- Width: 62"
- Height overall: 36 "
- Depth inside: 38"
- Tine spacing: 3"
- Open tine to tine height: 50"
- Open side wall design
Use for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. Large round tine design makes for easy after use wash-down.Product Specifications
- 8 Tines
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 34"
- Usable Tine Length: 26.75"
- Replaceable Tines
- Product - 63605
- Fully adjustable, without the use of tools
- Adjustable smoother bar & crumbling basket
- 15 high-vibration tines
- Connects easily to any 3-point hitch with Category 1 or 2 specifications
- Weight: Approximately 752 pounds (LTL truck)
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 80 x 72 x 29 inches.