3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly 38” Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Box Scraper
The Brinly 38" Box Scraper is a great all-around garden tractor attachment for landscaping, gardening, and yard work. Projects such as leveling a yard, removing roots and other unwanted debris, spreading topsoil and gravel, or backfilling holes can all be completed quickly and efficiently with this versatile attachment. Easily remove the side plates and scarifier bar and the Box Scraper becomes a rear blade which is ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving dirt, sand, gravel, and snow. Get more projects done with just one garden tractor attachment.
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Compact 38” working width ideal for landscaping and gardening and is easily maneuvered through tight spaces
2. Box scraper/ blade design provides multi-use functionality for grading and backfilling projects
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
Field General's Bucket Spike features a high quality forged steel penetrator spear, and is excellent for moving round bales. The bucket spike mounts easily to the bucket by slipping over the front lip of the bucket and securing the rear with a single bolt. It is a must for farmers who want a high quality spike at an affordable price.
- Rated for bales up to 2000lb
- High Quality Forged Penetrator Spear
- Tapered Spear Allows Easier Access for Quicker Bale Moving
- Stabilizer Rods Designed to Steady Bales
KING KUTTER'S ONE ROW "C" TINE CULTIVATORS are made of heavy-duty welded angle iron construction with maximum ground clearance and mounted up close to give better control. It comes standard with high quality spring steel "C" tines with reversible heat-treated points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustment Settings: 2
Field General's Single Row "C" Tine Cultivator is perfect cultivation tool for the small farm or backyard garden. It features high quality spring steel "C" tines, reversible heat treated points, row width adjustments, attached to a high ground clearance heavy angle iron frame.
- Heavy Duty Angle Frame
- Adjustable Row Widths
- Reversible, Heat Treated Points
- Category I Hitch
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles