3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5,6 and 7 ft models. Now available in 7 ft model with 3-point, CAT. 1 or 2 straddle hitch. The 4 ft model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- 50-65 HP Required
- Category 1 or Category 2
- Straddle Hitch
- Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch
- 6 tines per flange
- Heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame
The box on this unit has a 25 bushel capacity. The chain conveyor and rear rotary blades enable the spreading of loaded manure.
- Tongue Extends 33 Inches In Front Of Box Frame
- Chain Driven Mechanisms
- Handy Lever Controls To Engage Chain & Rotary Blades
- Safety Shields For Ground Drive Mechanisms
- Corrosion Resistant Bed Floor
- Weight: 400 lbs. (Includes Crate)
- Width (Overall): 48”
- Height (Overall): 31”
- Length (Overall): 9 FT. 9”
- Box Dimensions: 72”L x 28”W x 18 1/2” H
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FLEX-HITCH REAR DISCHARGE FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Blade Size: 1/4" x 2" x 28"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 19,204
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.50
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY KUTTERS are designed to meet the needs of any tough job. It is constructed of extra heavy material, 8" I-Beam side rails, and a 3/16" single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing, this Kutter is built to perform. Each kutter has a splined cast iron gearbox, a shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch, a solid 3/4" thick steel plate blade carrier, a heavy duty wheel fork(s), a top link swivel, and adjustable laminated tail wheel(s).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Size" 1/2 x 4 x 30"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
KING KUTTER'S 1.5 TON XB DUMP TRAILER is ideal for landscaping, construction and general gardening. This trailer features a unique two-way tailgate that will open from the top (like a pickup truck) to load or unload large bulky items or will open from the bottom (like a dump truck) for spreading gravel, dirt, sand and many other materials. The tailgate features a cam over latch to control spreading applications. Other features include removable side panels, swivel style hitch, and a double diaphragm hydraulic pump for easy dumping. This unit is constructed with 12 gauge formed steel sides and end panels for maximum strength and durability. The XB Dump Trailer is designed for off road use not to exceed 20 mph.
- 1.5 Ton Capacity
- Rear Dump
- Removable Smooth Side and End Panels
- 2 Way Opening Tailgate
- Swivel Clevis Hitch
- Swivel 2" Ball Hitch
- 18 X 8.5 X 8 Turf Style Tires
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle
- Single Action 3" X 12" Cylinder
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
- Bed Dimensions 50"W X 70"L X 13"H
- Double Diaphragm Hydraulic Pump
Brush clearing attachment with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier. However, available with optional bolt-on sides. Grapple is welded in place.Product Features
- Width: 68"
- Height overall: 36 "
- Depth inside: 38"
- Tine spacing: 3"
- Open tine to tine height: 50"
- Open side wall design
$2,769.97[description] Learn More
Five model are available from a 1.5 ton model, which is ideal for landscaping or light construction use up to an 8 ton model which is built rugged enough for most farm or construction needs.
All models feature removable hinged tailgates, removable side panels and swivel clevis type hitch. Tongue Jacks are standard on all models.
All tandem axle models feature a center pivot walking tandem axle, which allows uniform load distribution on uneven terrain.
The 4 and 5 ton models feature a unique 3-way dumping design. This is possible by the use of an oscillating telescopic single acting cylinder. The dumping pattern can be changed from rear to right or left by the simple placement of two hinge pins.
- 8 Ton Capacity
- Rear Dump
- 2 Double Action Cylinders
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle with 11L x 15 Tires
- Swivel Clevis Hitch
- Removable Reinforced Side and End Panels
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
- Optional Grain Gate