3 Point Equipment & Accessories
This King Kutter Heavy-Duty Subsoiler has a Category 1 and 2 clevis-style hitch for a strong, secure mounting point. 1in. x 8in. rigid shank and heavy frame let the subsoiler dig 24" deep into the ground. For easy tractor hook up the integrated storage stand keeps the subsoiler upright.
- Heavy Duty frame
- Capable of digging 24" deep into the ground
- Integrated Storage Stand
- 85 HP Max w/ 2WD ; 70 HP Max w/ 4WD
Field Tuff brings you the 48" ATV Cultivator. This cultivator can be used with ATVs or UTVs and has a pin-style hitch to adjust the cultivator to the height of the towing vehicle. Covering a 48-inch wide path, with adjustable depth control and a manual lever for raising and lowering, this is a product that will get the job done. The 7 shanks with their removable shovels and the 13-inch pneumatic tires only add to the quality of this product. The durable powder-coat finish ensures that this is a product that will last.
- Covers a 48-inch wide path for large coverage
- Adjustable depth control and manual lever for raising and lowering to cultivate where it's needed.
- The pin-style hitch adjusts to the height of the towing vehicle for easy attaching
- The 7 shanks have removable shovels while the 13-inch pneumatic tires help get the job done.
- A durable powder-coat finish makes this a long-lasting Tuff product
- 1 year limited Manufacturer parts warranty
Field Tuff's 48" Cultipacker covers a 4-foot area to break up soil clumps and firm up the soil to prevent deep seed planting. This cult packer removes air pockets, creates a smooth, firm seedbed and prevents deep seed planting to give you your optimal food plot. Unique flip-over design. 21-9.5" casting steel discs. Pull type for ATVs and UTVs.
- Covers 4 ft. Area
- Pin Hitch allows you to pull cultipacker behind ATV, UTV or utility tractor
- 13" Pneumatic Tires provide easy maneuverability
- Packer wheels feature knobs to crush and pulverize soil clods and also creates moisture retaining dimples for the health of your soil and seed
- Flip-Over Design - Pull the cultipacker with little effort!
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
KING KUTTER'S POLY SEEDER/SPREADER is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Painted Galvanized Metal Yellow bucket is made of durable plastic.
Field General's Drag Harrows are ideal tool for pasture renovation and maintenance. The drag harrows spread and incorporate manure thatch dead growth, areate soil, increase moisture penetration, and renovate pastures by preparing soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. Field General's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, landscaper, or grounds keeper.Learn More
The SnowBear Elite Series Sweeper can clear dirt, debris, snow and standing water from multiple types of landscapes whether it be agricultural, industrial, commercial or around the home. With the ability to mount the sweeper to any kind of fork combination including forklifts, skid steers, and tractors with 6” wide forks or less. With this ability you will save time and energy with clean up weather it is on the farm, around the home or in the shop. No more back breaking labor as there is with a traditional broom.
It is made out of heavy duty formed steel with a premium ultra violet resistant thermally bonded powder coat silver hammertone paint finish, yet easy enough for one person to mount it. Comes in one package with easy do it yourself assembly and is made in North America. The sweeper contains 4 rows of 60” long fused polypropylene bristle strips that are easily removable to maintain for a longer life of your product.
Accessories are available to enable you to mount the SnowBear® Elite Series Sweeper to a straight edge bucket or to a category 1 3 point hitch.
- Part #: 324-189
- Dimensions: 60” x 7” x 13.5”
- 4 rows of polypropylene bristle strips
- Color: Silver hammertone paint finish
- Weight: 62lbs
Field General's Landscape Rake are engineered for versatility by having 5 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. These rakes feature a uniquely designed, adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid by raising or lowering the stabilizer bar. You will find these rakes a handy tool for spreading top soil, distributing gravel, removing stones and debris, preparing for seeding and general grading work.
- Accommodates category I quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame with reinforced formed upper frame
- 3" x 3" Main Beam
- Angle Beam Tine Frame
- 5 forward and 5 Reverse angle settings
- 5/16" x 1" Heat Tread Spring Steel Tines
- 1" Spacing between tines
- Tines Individually Mounted for Durability
- Adjustable Tine Stabilizer Bars Optional Gauge Wheel Available
Field General's Seeder/Spreader (Polyethylene) is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.Learn More