3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front and 5 Rear
Heavy Duty Offset Grader Blades, 6'
- Category 1 Hitch
- Suggested Horse Power: 65 Maximum
- Weight: 344"
- Offset approx. 22 degree and 45 degree right and left
- Heavy duty reinforced moldboard
- 6" Reversible cutting edge
- Full swivel with approx. 22 degree and 45 degree angles forward and reverse
- Left and right tilt approx 22 degree
- Heavy duty 4"x4" tubing main frame
Field General's Drag Harrows are ideal tool for pasture renovation and maintenance. The drag harrows spread and incorporate manure thatch dead growth, areate soil, increase moisture penetration, and renovate pastures by preparing soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. Field General's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, landscaper, or grounds keeper.Learn More
Field General 's Moldboard Plows are ideal for small acreage farms. These plows are great when deep tillage is required. The units are available for tractors with 15-40 HP. These plows are equipped with replaceable shares, shins, and landslides for easy maintenance. Optional 14" diameter coulter blades are available for cutting through sod and hard ground.
- Fits Category I, 3-Point Hitch Tractors
- Available in 1 or 2 bottom
- Main Frame Beam 1" x 4"
- Plow Share Beam 1" x 4"
- Replaceable plow shares, shins, and landslides
- Optional 14" Diametee coulters Available
KING KUTTER'S SEEDER/SPREADER gives new meaning to the word adaptable. With this one tool you can spread seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides and sand. Plus you can choose from three different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right, or left and right. The seamless all steel seeder\spreader is strong enough to endure rough handling and heavy use. The heat treated paint resists corrosion caused by chemicals and moisture. Each unit comes standard with a rotating agitator and gearbox with shielded drive line.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Capacity: 900 Lbs
Field General's Sub-Compact Box Blade is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, and homeowners, on sub-compact tractors with a limited Category I, 3-Point Hitch. They Re great for landscaping, land leveling, back filling, grading, and many more jobs.
- 2"x4" Rectangular Box Shank Housing
- Flip Up Ripper Shanks
- Front and Rear Cutting Edges
Field General's PRB Series Rear Blades are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. They have 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Specially form Moldboard, Reinforced with Tilt and Offset Channel
- 7 Forward and 5 Reverse Setting
- Heavy Duty 3-Point Reinforced Frame
- Reversible, Heat Treated, High Carbon Steel Cutting Edge
- Offset and Tilt Adjustments
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles