3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Combine your skid steer's pallet forks with a grapple. If you already have pallet forks add this attachment. Skid steer or forklift use. Clamp down on loads to help stabilize them. The grapple is secured by boltsProduct Specifications
- Overall height: 15"
- Width: 45"
- Length: 40"
- Tine Spacing: 17.5"
- Open tine height: 40"
- Tine construction: 1/2" A36 steel
- Approx. weight: 250 lbs.
- Approx. shipping weight: 280 lbs.
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
KING KUTTER'S FLIP OVER DISC is designed for the toughest applications. It features a full 3" square tube frame that can be weighted, the disc has 1" square axles, 16" notched blades and maintenance free sealed bearings. A full 4-foot cutting width with 20 degrees cutting angle and an adjustable height tongue for various sizes of 4-wheelers or small tractors. It also has a rear receiver hitch (ball hitch not included) so you can pull an ATV Seeder/Spreader or Drag Harrow for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 48"
- Hitch Category: Pull Type
- Hitch Ball Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Number of Blades: 8
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 MM
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX BLADES are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Rigid Back
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible