3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER'S FIELD CULTIVATOR performs a multitude of in field tasks including seedbed preparation, soil aeration, weed abatement, and uniform incorporation of chemicals and fertilizers in the soil. It has high vibration, Danish S-Tines with reversible points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Tines: 13
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL RB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear -Quick Adjustments
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S FLIP OVER DISC is designed for the toughest applications. It features a full 3" square tube frame that can be weighted, the disc has 1" square axles, 16" notched blades and maintenance free sealed bearings. A full 4-foot cutting width with 20 degrees cutting angle and an adjustable height tongue for various sizes of 4-wheelers or small tractors. It also has a rear receiver hitch (ball hitch not included) so you can pull an ATV Seeder/Spreader or Drag Harrow for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 48"
- Hitch Category: Pull Type
- Hitch Ball Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Number of Blades: 8
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 MM
KING KUTTER’S ANGLE FRAME DISCS are field tested and built to last. They are quick hitch compatible and have sealed bearings, also they are available in two disc blade sizes (16” & 18”), two disc blades styles (notched or smooth), and widths of (4-1/2’, 5-1/2’, & 6-1/2’).
- Width: 4.5'
- Number of Blades: 12
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 2