3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER'S ONE & TWO BOTTOM PLOWS are ideal for small acreage farms. Plows are great when deep tillage is required. The plow is equipped with replaceable shares, shins, and landsides for easy maintenance. Optional 14" diameter coulter blades are available for cutting through sod and hard ground.
- Number of Bottoms: 2
- Bottom Size: 14"
- Hitch Category Cat 1
KING KUTTER'S BOX BLADES are designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners, and in light construction. They are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins. The upper frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel with replaceable lift and brace arms.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
KING KUTTER'S ATV KULTI-PACKER is great for getting seeds into the soil, whether it is in your yard, pasture or food plot. It is easily flipped from tires to packer. It can be pulled by an ATV or sub-compact tractor.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Packer Wheels: 21
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 15-30
- Blade Tip Speed: 148 mph/ 13,087 feet
- Hitch: 3-Point/ Drag/ Super A/1 point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" shearpin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped
This 4 ft pull type plugger has frames made of heavy angle iron and drums from heavy wall pipe. Drums can be filled with sand or water to add weight.
- Working Width: 48 inch
- Number of Spoons: 60 Core Spoon, 3.5mm
- Hitch Type: Category 1
- Approximate Weight: 270
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LAWN AERATOR is designed to aerate lawns and athletic fields, producing holes in which, water, fertilizer, and oxygen, can be more effectively moved into the soil, and in contact with the roots. Water, nutrients, and oxygen are all important factors for root growth and overall turf health and the result is a healthier, greener, thicker grass. The upper frame is intended to hold weight for added down pressure in especially tough conditions. Dual parking stands ensures that you will never have to pick up your aerator, and the CAT. 1 quick hitch compatible hitch make it safer and easier to hook up.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
- This rugged steel rear-mount box blade is ideal for working gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure, and more.
- Boxed ends help retain product being worked. All box blades are quick-hitch compatible, feature dual, replaceable cutting edges, and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Available with a fixed or hinged back to meet your needs.
- Equipped with a fixed front and rear replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Hinge back is equipped with a fixed front replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Features replaceable heavy-duty ripper shank with multiple adjustment holes.
- This product has a formed self-cleaning mold board and is rated for tractors up to 60 HP.
- Measures 36" H x 86" W x 32" L
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Cutting Height: 2.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 18"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More