3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Rural King has 3 point equipment and accessories that you need by King Kutter and other brands. The King Kutter brand for thirty years has been a manufacturer of short line farm equipment. Their reputation is known for dependability and value. Whether you are looking for accessories, replacement parts, or 3 point equipment such as spreaders or finish mowers you are sure to find just what you need in the large selection offered at Rural King.
If you need a finish mower we have those. For instance, you can get a King Kutter 5' Finish Mower. If you need a seeder to put on the back of your ATV, there is the Buyers Products 15 Gallon 12 volt Rear ATV Seeder. There is also available the King Kutter 5 Bushel Pull Behind Spreader. The King Kutter Wire Un-roller makes handling wire safer and quicker.
If you need blades, v-belts, gear boxes, washer kits, wheels, bearings, 3point post hole diggers, wire stretchers, or any other 3 point accessories parts you can find what you need. Keeping your lawn clean and beautifully mowed will make you the envy of your neighbors. Doing garden or farm work can be made easier by purchasing the 3 point equipment and accessories, at Rural King, or on the website at www.ruralking.com.
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 6' 6" Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-18-20-G-C$955.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6.5'
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
Wit the King Kutter Pallet Fork Grapple you can now combine your skid steer's pallet forks with a grapple. If you already have pallet forks add this attachment. Skid steer or forklift use. Clamp down on loads to help stabilize them. The pallet fork grapple is secured by bolts under the unit to your pallet forksLearn More
- Welded light duty 2 1/2"x 2 1/2" angle iron frame for 5' and 6' models and 2" X 2" angle iron frame for 4' model.
- 7 1/2" spacing.
- Cast bearings.
- 1" square axles.
- Notched or smooth 16" blades.
- Recommended for a tractor of 15-35 hp.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 64”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.Learn More
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
The Square bale spear has larger tine diameters than the round bale spear. (1.75" max vs 1.4375" max) The tines are a product of Kverneland. The spear frame is made in U.S.A. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered spears & tines bolt into place for ease of shipment & future removal or replacement.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Tine overall lengths: 32.3" & 48.8
- Tine usable lengths: 28" & 45"
- Tine maximum diameter: 1.75”