3 Point Equipment & Accessories
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
- OPTIONAL- Depth control and coulter kits.
KING KUTTER'S SEEDER/SPREADER gives new meaning to the word adaptable. With this one tool you can spread seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides and sand. Plus you can choose from three different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right, or left and right. The seamless all steel seeder\spreader is strong enough to endure rough handling and heavy use. The heat treated paint resists corrosion caused by chemicals and moisture. Each unit comes standard with a rotating agitator and gearbox with shielded drive line.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Capacity: 900 Lbs
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL RB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader is especially designed for sub-compact tractors with 3-point hitches. Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader has 2 control levers easy to reach from the tractor and a uniform spreading pattern.
- Gearbox with Shelded Drive Line
- Uniform Spreading
- Balanced Distribution with 4 Fins
- Limited Category I Hitch
- 400lb Capacity
Field General's Universal Bale Spear is designed as a front loader mount for a 3-Point category I or II hitch Mount this mover is rated for bales up to 2000 pounds. The frame is designed for strength and operator safety. The tapered forged penetrator spear allows easier access for quicker bale moving
- Rated for Bales up to 2000lbs
- Attaches to front loader hydraulic arms (bucket must be removed) using supplied pins and sliding bracket
- High Quality Forged Tapered Penetrator Spear
- Stabilizer Rods are designed to steady bales
Field General's PRB Series Rear Blades are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. They have 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Specially form Moldboard, Reinforced with Tilt and Offset Channel
- 7 Forward and 5 Reverse Setting
- Heavy Duty 3-Point Reinforced Frame
- Reversible, Heat Treated, High Carbon Steel Cutting Edge
- Offset and Tilt Adjustments
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
King Kutter's XB Yard Rake is engineered for versatility for the landscaper or homeowner. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, the removal of rocks, roots, trash, plus much more. These yard rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point, square tube frame for added strength.
- Reinforced, 3-point square tube frame for maximum strength
- 5 forward & 5 reverse settings
- Heavy duty, heat treated, spring steel tines
- Tines individually mounted for durability
- Adjustable stabilizer bar
- Gauge wheels optional
Field General's Landscape Rake are engineered for versatility by having 5 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. These rakes feature a uniquely designed, adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid by raising or lowering the stabilizer bar. You will find these rakes a handy tool for spreading top soil, distributing gravel, removing stones and debris, preparing for seeding and general grading work.
- Accommodates category I quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame with reinforced formed upper frame
- 3" x 3" Main Beam
- Angle Beam Tine Frame
- 5 forward and 5 Reverse angle settings
- 5/16" x 1" Heat Tread Spring Steel Tines
- 1" Spacing between tines
- Tines Individually Mounted for Durability
- Adjustable Tine Stabilizer Bars Optional Gauge Wheel Available
This rugged steel rear-mount box blade is ideal for smaller horsepower sub-compact tractors (35 HP and below). It's perfect for gravel, topsoil, mulch or manure. Boxed ends help retain product being worked. Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for today's sub-compact tractors. Double-sided blade allows for grading in both directions. Category I pins are included with purchase. Features 2 replaceable 1/2"-thick blades and adjustable ripper shanks. Metal gauge for blade sides is 5/16" and back is 3/16". This product is available in durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat orange.Learn More