3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Approx. HP: 35-50
- Interchangeable and replaceable subsoiler shank and blade, middle buster shank with 15" shovel, and trailer hitch shank.
- Works for both gooseneck and bumper trailers (trailer hitch balls not included).
- Trailer hitch constructed of 3/4" x 4" bar shank.
- Subsoiler and middle buster constructed of 3/4" x 6" bar shank.
- Heavy steel frame construction made for category I and 0 three point hitch. (Category I lift pins included.)
$292.97[description] Learn More