3 Point Equipment & Accessories
3-Point rear attach cutter is ideal for cutting grass, stalks, and light brush
Available in 4′, 5′, and 6′ sizes
Units work efficiently from 25-45 HP on 540 RPM tractors (depending on cutter size)
45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
14-gauge deck and 11-gauge sides
Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Gearbox ships without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. Front and rear rubber guards are available for all units.Learn More
This 4 ft pull type plugger has frames made of heavy angle iron and drums from heavy wall pipe. Drums can be filled with sand or water to add weight.
- Working Width: 48 inch
- Number of Spoons: 60 Core Spoon, 3.5mm
- Hitch Type: Category 1
- Approximate Weight: 270
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 5' 6" Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 16" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-16-16-G-C$759.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
Field General 's Moldboard Plows are ideal for small acreage farms. These plows are great when deep tillage is required. The units are available for tractors with 15-40 HP. These plows are equipped with replaceable shares, shins, and landslides for easy maintenance. Optional 14" diameter coulter blades are available for cutting through sod and hard ground.
- Fits Category I, 3-Point Hitch Tractors
- Available in 1 or 2 bottom
- Main Frame Beam 1" x 4"
- Plow Share Beam 1" x 4"
- Replaceable plow shares, shins, and landslides
- Optional 14" Diametee coulters Available
KING KUTTER'S ANGLE FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6 1/2'
- Number of blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
These pallet forks from Blue Diamond Attachments are rated for 5,000 lbs lift. Using an easy-to-see-through frame, the heavy duty pallet forks give added lift capacity for larger skid steers. The reinforced brick guard and quick attach area make it extremely durable for heavy use. 48” tines are standard and are 1.5" thick. With a reinforced, powder coated frame, this unit is built to last.Learn More
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Rigid Back
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch